2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know for a fact after tonight Carlo will 100% bring in a GK, probably atleast 6.2 so I can rest easy, nice one Jord.

His growing inability to even reach the ball...never mind even stop and retain the bloody thing is disturbing. God knows what the new talents we have in the side make of him. CA has given him more than a fair chance to regain composure...his patience will be running out when hes chucking points away with regularity.

lost some faith in his ability to do the business, but Carlo is the Don for a reason. Will still back Pickford while he is selected by the manager

I wasn't able to watch the game, but I just saw the goals. He needs competition.
Competition has absolutely nothing to do with simple mistakes.

Maybe he could provide competition for someone else, we need an upgrade in that position, not sure we'll get it this window, but thinking bringing in a better number two is gonna make this clown perform better is wrong.

We win tonight 5-0 with Virginia in goal, yet twice we were the kick of a ball away from the lottery of pens because of him, it's not good enough.

He needs replacing. You could call the first goal bad decision making but the second was just utterly cack goalkeeping.

Was Richard Wright worse? Just about, but he’s worse than any other keeper I can remember. Myhre, Gerrard, Simonsen etc weren’t as bad as Pickford is.

I'd see the point if this was a one off but this is more than two years of consistent mistakes. He performed well against Tottenham first game of the season but the first West Brom goal on Saturday and now almost throwing a game tonight that we were in total control off with two outrageous howlers is the last straw. He is a total liability now and cannot be trusted to continue as our number 1.

We don't need to spend big to get an upgrade. We just need a competent keeper. Lossl must be better. If we have to bring someone in it can't be difficult. The national league isn't starting. Most sides will have decent solid keepers. Get one in.

I'd see the point if this was a one off but this is more than two years of consistent mistakes. He performed well against Tottenham first game of the season but the first West Brom goal on Saturday and now almost throwing a game tonight that we were in total control off with two outrageous howlers is the last straw. He is a total liability now and cannot be trusted to continue as our number 1.
Have you met @Pat Butcher Frank ?

He needs replacing. You could call the first goal bad decision making but the second was just utterly cack goalkeeping.

Was Richard Wright worse? Just about, but he’s worse than any other keeper I can remember. Myhre, Gerrard, Simonsen etc weren’t as bad as Pickford is.
Dont you dare forget Espen Baardsen!

Status
Not open for further replies.