2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked Pickford is only on 90k mate. That seems quite low for a premier League player.

For clubs outside the ‘top 6’ it’s above average. He will be one of our top earners. I don’t think any club that would be interested in him would be able to match it.

It is all Pickford's fault. I wonder how he spends his time in lockdown? To waste a bit of my time during lockdown I have conducted a swift survey, similar I am sure to the one 14towestham must have done to form his opinion, but with quite a different result. I asked all PL coaches and 10% of all PL fans and 20% of the media, and there is overwhelming, indisputable, undeniable opinion that Picky is a fine keeper, just in need of a bit of stretching. One coach suggested we rent a 16th century rack like they used to use on heretics. We might add 2 feet to his height.

He was interviewed on 5 live this evening. God bless him but listening to him try to string intelligent sentences together is tough. It appeared that he was unable to confirm whether or not he was married at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.