2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hate all this crap. We all know you’re going to bottle it like the pathetic cowards you are. Stop with the pretence.

I do too, however he isn't just waking up and going to the press. He's doing media duty. He's been asked if we can beat them, he's said yes. What would your rather he say, no??

Easy to forget teh players do not want to do any media at all, but they have to as part of their contracts.

I do too, however he isn't just waking up and going to the press. He's doing media duty. He's been asked if we can beat them, he's said yes. What would your rather he say, no??

Easy to forget teh players do not want to do any media at all, but they have to as part of their contracts.
He’s said the right thing they just have to truly believe it! Show no fear.

I get what he’s saying and why he’s said it, but unfortunately he’s wrong, we don’t have the ability in the squad to beat them. To beat them it will be down to a combination of luck and underperformance from them.

We don’t want upbeat messages, we want action.

As a club, we’re all talk and never back it up with results.
Yea there’s a lot of chance for him to demonstrate action right now , if you think even for a moment about what his post means .... really think without your hater bias .... his post means the boss the team the fans are in his ear and at least mentally he is getting into the right place mentally for when the action starts
Now I know you’ll diss this comment and you’re welcome to but all your comment shows is not that Pickford is useless but that whatever he does, you don’t care You just like to hate

He's in a no win situation. Says what he says and he gets pelters for it.

Dodges the question or worse says "yeah, they'll probably beat us" and he'll be made out to weak.

Footballers aren't spending all day learning how to worm out of answering questions like most politicians are.

Status
Not open for further replies.