2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
We pay him to make great saves not be an intellect. Some of the greatest players were as thick as two short planks. The sport is not renowned for the average intelligence of its participants.

He was interviewed on 5 live this evening. God bless him but listening to him try to string intelligent sentences together is tough. It appeared that he was unable to confirm whether or not he was married at one point.
And very strange interview shown on SSN , he couldn't sit still .

D8EC9219-EB14-45D3-8284-3E7AB94FC2B3.jpeg

Why invite ridicule like this. They come out with it every time and then proceed to play like an over 70’s walking football team once they get on the pitch.

Just keep your mouths shut and actually try and make the football do the talking.

Disproves the myth that you can’t judge a short, stumpy, raptor-armed airhead because he may or may not be the next Neville Southall in some parallel universe where Barkley won the champions league with Madrid and Rodwell is a 5 time balloon d or winner

We pay him to make great saves not be an intellect. Some of the greatest players were as thick as two short planks. The sport is not renowned for the average intelligence of its participants.
Goalies need concentration though which is the area I think hes lacking in. Particularly if we become the team we wanna be with lots of possession. You can be an idiot in the midfield and play off instinct but goalies need to be mentally focused. I'm not sure that's in him as the team develops.

Lad got asked a question, what do you want him to say? ‘I don’t think we have a cat’s chance in hell of winning, they’re too good for us’ Imagine how well that would have gone down

The lad's got every right to be upbeat and confident.

(just watch him chuck the ball into his own net in the 97th minute).

Lets just believe that good things will happen soon...

It's about time we did beat them tbh, we are capable of beating them of course we are...

It's all about belief, without that you will fail...

Status
Not open for further replies.