2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a fan of the lad, but, it's a shame we've been robbed of the Euros.

A good tournament and another match-winning performance like that Pen shootout would have had him in the shop window.

To be fair, he’s still really young for a keeper. If getting older matures him and his play style i actually think he could become amazing. He’s a little short but so is Casillas.

Short keepers rarely hit their peak after 30. Casillas fell off a cliff after Euro 2012.

If Pickford was showing signs of improvement and maturity I’d be willing to afford him time, but he’s gone backwards at an alarming rate.

Gosh he is up for discussion again. We must be getting desperate. I have almost forgotten what he looks like. A bit short wasn't he? :cheers:

So on just about every statistic available he is shown to be one of if not the worst keeper in the Prem.

If you ask footballers, managres, analysts, 98% of Evertonians who watch us every week agree he is one of if not the worst keeper in the prem.

Yet there are loads of people on here saying `I think hes decent', `hes a good keeper', `he will get better', `there are bigger problems to solve'.

What is going on?

I think it was el pivote or someone who showed on twitter that thd actual shots he was facing this season were much more dangerous on average than the season before...

Due to our midfield being so poor and allowing shots which they werent doing when Gana was playing.

Probably points more to our right back / midfield issues more than pickford.

We will see this season

So on just about every statistic available he is shown to be one of if not the worst keeper in the Prem.

If you ask footballers, managres, analysts, 98% of Evertonians who watch us every week agree he is one of if not the worst keeper in the prem.

Yet there are loads of people on here saying `I think hes decent', `hes a good keeper', `he will get better', `there are bigger problems to solve'.

What is going on?
Indeed what on earth is going on? I think you are quite incredible having managed to ask managers, analysts and 98% of the fans for their opinions. How did you do it? Out of curiosity which managers you asked disagreed with you, or were you and they all of one mind?

Name me one manager in the Prem who would have the slightest inkling of wanting Pickford. I doubt if any in the Championship would.

Name me one TV analyst that has suggested he is good enough for the Prem/England team in recent months?

He is regarded as a laughing stock around the countries fans, including the vast majority of Evertonians and Sunderland fans.

Name me one manager in the Prem who would have the slightest inkling of wanting Pickford. I doubt if any in the Championship would.

Name me one TV analyst that has suggested he is good enough for the Prem/England team in recent months?

He is regarded as a laughing stock around the countries fans, including the vast majority of Evertonians and Sunderland fans.

Carlo Ancelotti

So you'd rather have Roberto or Randolph over Pickford when you're back where you belong?

Status
Not open for further replies.