2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember how ruthless SAF was with his failing GKs? Obvioulsy we dont have the cash to keep on doing what he did, but we need a big statement that underlines we wont tolerate such consistent clown-like behaviour. The club is brought into disrepute with this idiot in goal continually.

What like De Gea?

Found us an upgrade lads, we'll be fine

PicsArt_03-11-11.06.09.jpg

His clowning around and absolutely rash decision making are starting to remind me of Grobelaar.
Football League First Division: 1981–82, 1982–83, 1983–84, 1985–86, 1987–88, 1989–90FA Cup: 1986, 1989, 1992League Cup: 1982, 1983, 1984FA Charity Shield: 1982, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1990 (* shared)European Cup: 1984Football League Super Cup: 1986

That's Bruce's trophies.. giz a mo to Google Jordan's...

You think the Newcastle game would have humbled him- especially after the way he acted coming off at the end of the game. It will be real embarrassing if he starts to get cocky against Chelsea only to get torched for 3 goals at home.

Starting to look like a Joe Hart situation developing with him now. And where's Hart now? Burnley? Without google, I'm not sure, but my point is, a decent goalkeeper but a bad attitude (whether perceived or actual) has put him into relative obscurity. I can see this happening with Pickford. I don't know if I'd drop him for Stek or Virginia if I was manager, and I don't know if he'd be amongst the first people I'd change out in Summer, so he may be here for another season. But the writings on the wall with him now for me. It's possible to turn it around, but I truly don't know if he has it in him to alter his persona on the field of play to overcome this.

Never seen him play have you lad.

You assuming im a lad. Thicking all the boxes. You can call me a snow flake all you want but that kinda language in the original post offends me as a black women.

Pickford - imagine him with a manager of note like Ferguson. He'd have scorched his face off in one HT hair-drying session.

You cant fix thick.

I always use to bring up that point when we had Howard for 30 years. Trophy winning teams don't afford that kinda patience for goal keepers. Namely Alex Ferguson were one of Pickford performances would likely be the end of a keepers United career. But then again what should I be expecting. That's trophy winning nonsense. It's not what modern day Everton is about.

Silva should take a leaf out of the Besiktas manager's book and publicly slate him lol

"Karius has gone a bit stagnant, something is wrong with his electricity, motivation, enthusiasm for the game"
"He is talented but it hasn't worked out and we have a problem. Let me put it this way, if I still had Tmy other goalkeeper available I would play him."

Superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.