2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol It was pretty much on the angle off the 6 yard box,a yard out maybe,if he doesnt come out a certain goal anyway,if he stays on the line people say why is he not running out to try and block it that is basically it-no mans land lol

Look at the goal again.
He makes the decision to come out too late, he is still in the middle of his dive to the floor by the time the ball is past him.

There isnt a football match in history when the result was entirely down to one player.
Obviously, if you want to be exact. But how many times have we as fans for example come away saying we would have won if it weren't for cech being unstoppable, or courtouis etc...

This is exactly what we're trying to get at
which for me and others have said,he has done,or i am totally lost-his saves have won us points and there have been some big ones at that,some of them were game changers,i dont know what else he could do apart from having 38 clean sheets from 38 league games to please some

Obviously, if you want to be exact. But how many times have we as fans for example come away saying we would have won if it weren't for cech being unstoppable, or courtouis etc...

Or us missing a pen, crappy sending off, missing a sitter.

But that said, I do take your point.

which for me and others have said,he has done,or i am totally lost-his saves have won us points and there have been some big ones at that,some of them were game changers,i dont know what else he could do apart from having 38 clean sheets from 38 league games to please some
If he did that I would definitely be gassing about him right now to be fair.

Anyway, I've got to brave the dreadful weather and go back to work. I'll leave all of this to @davek in the mean time...

Coyb!

He was mate. Koeman first season he did more than fine and he was improving too. He was controlling the defence and claiming high balls. Kept clean sheets and that... He genuinely didn't deserve to be dropped.

If we were to compare some basic premier League stats between them right noe they'd look like this...

Joel: played 51, clean sheet 17, wins 20, losses 19, conceded 64
Picko: played 86, clean sheet 18, wins 24, losses 41, conceded 136

I know stats aren't the be all and end all whatsoever, but that's mad if you ask me.

Hahahahaha El Spanish Bobby Mimms tearing up La Liga sitting on the bench.

Seriously, you need to give up on Football.

I dont hate any player of ours. I retain the right to declare the compliments he gets to be a case of the emperor's new clothes.

The media have utterly mugged Everton fans off with him.
You defo 100% hate him and want him out. For no reason as well.

Bit weird, not gonna lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.