Jermaine Pennant anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pennant into wigan
valencia out the door.

they shall be in trouble when heskey walks, the egyptian loanee doesnt sign, valencia is a memory, and they are relying on pennant for the goods each week.

Bruce is supposed to be shrewd.

pennant into wigan
valencia out the door.

they shall be in trouble when heskey walks, the egyptian loanee doesnt sign, valencia is a memory, and they are relying on pennant for the goods each week.

Bruce is supposed to be shrewd.

So this means Valencia is coming to play for us!!!!!! That would be the best Christmas present ever!!!!

I know a lot of people hate him but he'd be as cheap as chips and we could do with a natural winger. His contract is up at the end of the season and Rafael hates him. I reckon £2m or so could land him.

Thoughts?

if i didn't know any better i'd think you were the 4th coming of keith shabs

would be better if we took him on loan with a deal in place that we buy him if he shows his worth, not a bad player but the [Poor language removed] arnt that much ahead of us and after we beat them there season will go down hill rapidly and if our home form keeps improving we can still catch them
c.o.y.b;)

This will destroy Neb, he's been putting him in all his potential starting eleven's.lol

Good signing for Portsmouth.

Mate, or should I say lid, the BBC report that he's "cool" on a move to Portsmouth. I don't blame him, Adams isn't going to take them anywhere in my humble opinion. If we could get the lad for under £3m, we'd be making a solid signing. Get Pennant playing to his potential, and we've got a man worth twice that or more. But then I'm clearly an idiot seeing as everyone bar you thinks he's useless. :(:Db)

Status
Not open for further replies.