Jermaine Pennant anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was picking 2 games out as an example of what he has done. And that is very little. His touch is appalling for a top flight striker. It was because we hadnt signed anyone we felt compelled to sign anyone...that was Saha

You either know absolutely [Poor language removed] all about football or you're a góbshite on a wind-up. Either way, I'm bored of you

In fairness i can see where HB is coming from, it took him a while to settle etc, his performences vastley improved in the four games before he got injured, i think our players had to get used to playing to his strengths, intellgence and ability and he had to get used to everything being given to him on a plate as it was at Utd.

Still dont think he will start tonight.

In fairness i can see where HB is coming from, it took him a while to settle etc, his performences vastley improved in the four games before he got injured, i think our players had to get used to playing to his strengths, intellgence and ability and he had to get used to everything being given to him on a plate as it was at Utd.

Still dont think he will start tonight.

That's a fair account of his career so far, spot on really.

Status
Not open for further replies.