2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I remember having a knee operation in the ‘70s and even then they were looking to condition thigh muscle during rehabilitation. I imagine the foot was isolated with an achilles but I suspect some work could still have been undertaken on the legs.

The club won’t have just left him, I’d be surprised if he’s not under close supervision by the fitness staff even if by video link.

The longer this goes on, though, the more sceptical I get.

When he said "back" he meant at Finch farm, Thus starting his individual fitness programme,which will lead to him joining up with the first team February/March.
He was on the individual fitness program in France for life 6 months. Him coming back too Finch.Farn was supposed to be a quick reintroduction to training before easing him in.

Im far for writing him off tbh.

We will have looked after him well and im sure are now giving him every opportunity to get up to pitch, he looked to me in the few mins he played that it might take him a while to adjust any way so lets see.

He inhabits an important squad role for me, some where between Allan, The Duke, Delph and Davies. Im hoping he might enable us to get rid of Delph or Davies, and be a successor to one of the The Duke or Allan. Lets not panic.

His fitness levels must have been even worse than feared once they did the tests at USM farm... Inevitable though really being out for so long the muscles will deconpose.

Attachments

• 19113581-5DEE-4189-8B15-960AA5AF5510.jpeg
    19113581-5DEE-4189-8B15-960AA5AF5510.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 63
It’s actually a big shame he’s been out for so long.

I thought he showed a lot in his couple of appearances from his power to his passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.