2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
is inportant we are careful witth the lad be good for him to train alot with the first team then ease him back with some u23 games. Will massively help him settle with allan dacoure now be interesting where carlo sees him play

I was thinking about the midfield 3 yesterday and we have ready replacements for Gomes (Sigurdsson, Davies, or maybe Iwobi/Gordon/Bernard). We don’t for Allan and Doucouré though except each other and hopefully Gbamin one day (I’m not counting Delph).

Unfortunately I’m not that confident we’ll ever see the best of him.

I was thinking about the midfield 3 yesterday and we have ready replacements for Gomes (Sigurdsson, Davies, or maybe Iwobi/Gordon/Bernard). We don’t for Allan and Doucouré though except each other and hopefully Gbamin one day (I’m not counting Delph).

Unfortunately I’m not that confident we’ll ever see the best of him.

hopefully we can get him back fit and he can be a rotation option for either of the first choice two. We don’t have any defensive midfield cover except Delph.

I think when he comes back he might be used as the player to close games out. If we are winning bring him on for a more attacking player. The option of also playing CB means he will give the squad more flexibility. This is if he can actually stay fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.