Jean-Clair Todibo

Status
Not open for further replies.
More likely he will be sold for a small fee next summer.

Keane has become a starter under Carlo.

I think by the time Ancelotti has seen Keane for a season he will realise great defender majority of the time but prone to lapses and once caught out rarely recovers. Gibson its in the balance I personally would have kept him and played him alongside Keane until Holgate returned but as we agreed with him to go on loan this didn't happen. I personally think it will be Mina who gets sold. Next season I imagine it will be Holgate and whoever we get now as first choice with Keane on the bench and Gibson 4th choice. Hopefully we will have European football so should be games for everyone.

....if we really wanted Todibo then surely he would be here by now. It suggests to me that we’re either not interested or have a few others ahead of him on our shopping list.

Anybody who has seen this man play would not want to buy him, if he is any good why are Barcelona doing all they can to get him out of the door, both our young c/bs, one on loan are better than him. If he came here he would be a bench warmer at best.
If he's not good enough for Barcelona, he's not good enough for us.

While that is the level we should be aspiring to, I don't think we are quite there yet. Bear in mind Real were doing everything they could to get James out the door

I think by the time Ancelotti has seen Keane for a season he will realise great defender majority of the time but prone to lapses and once caught out rarely recovers. Gibson its in the balance I personally would have kept him and played him alongside Keane until Holgate returned but as we agreed with him to go on loan this didn't happen. I personally think it will be Mina who gets sold. Next season I imagine it will be Holgate and whoever we get now as first choice with Keane on the bench and Gibson 4th choice. Hopefully we will have European football so should be games for everyone.

Don’t know how many of these youth can make it. This season he has to stand out at Reading at least.

If Carlo thinks he is good enough he would have kept him just like Nkounkou.

....if we really wanted Todibo then surely he would be here by now. It suggests to me that we’re either not interested or have a few others ahead of him on our shopping list.
Or it suggests that they want to sell and we want to loan and we're still negotiating

Or it may suggest that Tomori is still first choice and we are still negotiating on that front. This lad is back up in case we miss out.

Could be a number of reasons Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.