Jean-Clair Todibo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulham have had their 18M + variables offer accepted by Barca, now just to convince the player

All things being equal, I would keep the player but he's being used as a commodity since he was acquired for virtually free by a board that has been poor in the transfer market & balancing the books. So, I think his departure is guaranteed

I would be very surprised if he goes to Fulham if there is any chance of a move here.

FULHAM CLOSE IN ON CENTRE-BACK

Talks continue between Fulham and Barcelona over the signing of central defender Jean-Clair Todibo.

One source claims a deal worth €20m (£18.2m) has been agreed between the clubs and personal terms are being discussed.

Fulham are in the market for at least one central defender - and had been looking at Tottenham’s Juan Foyth and Sampdoria’s Omar Colley.

Foyth has joined Villarreal on loan while as it stands, Colley will stay at Sampdoria.

FULHAM CLOSE IN ON CENTRE-BACK

Talks continue between Fulham and Barcelona over the signing of central defender Jean-Clair Todibo.

One source claims a deal worth €20m (£18.2m) has been agreed between the clubs and personal terms are being discussed.

Fulham are in the market for at least one central defender - and had been looking at Tottenham’s Juan Foyth and Sampdoria’s Omar Colley.

Foyth has joined Villarreal on loan while as it stands, Colley will stay at Sampdoria.

To be honest if Fulham want him he must be absolute AIDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.