Jean-Clair Todibo

Status
Not open for further replies.

polish

Player Valuation: £35m

Welcome to Everton?

I asked my Schalke supporting mate for opinion on him and he said: Big potential. Maybe a little bit too cavalier for his position on the pitch, but it's due to his age and inexperience. In fact he has everything - pace, power, recovery, positioning, bringing the ball out of defence and aggression.

Schalke had an option to buy him (25M euro with 50M Barcelona buyback) but they aren't able to fund it due to COVID.

He's got my attention.

Welcome to Everton?

I asked my Schalke supporting mate for opinion on him and he said: Big potential. Maybe a little bit too cavalier for his position on the pitch, but it's due to his age and inexperience. In fact he has everything - pace, power, recovery, positioning, bringing the ball out of defence and aggression.

Schalke had an option to buy him (25M euro with 50M Barcelona buyback) but they aren't able to fund it due to COVID.

He's got my attention.

Never seen or heard of him. Cracking name. Sign!!!

Welcome to Everton?

He's got my attention.

We’ve got a 50/50 success rate with Barca when it comes to defenders - Mina and Digne. We seem to have a good working relationship with them, I can’t foresee many problems should we want him.

I'm not sure why people are so against it, He's going to be back up to Mina/Holgate/Keane, He's still very young and Barca look desperate to offload him so if he manages to get a few games and he looks a talent we'll be sorted.
If he’s not obviously better than Branthwaite I don’t see the point. I want a ready made and proven cb for this team. We should be in win now mode this year and next.

I'm not sure why people are so against it, He's going to be back up to Mina/Holgate/Keane, He's still very young and Barca look desperate to offload him so if he manages to get a few games and he looks a talent we'll be sorted.

I just know Schalke got a few drubbings last year, one in particular against Dortmund he got hauled off at half time.

Feel if he played for Leganes we wouldn’t be arsed.

Then I think “we’ll Barça signed him”, then I remember they also signed Kevin Prince Boateng and Martin Braithwaite

If he’s not obviously better than Branthwaite I don’t see the point. I want a ready made and proven cb for this team. We should be in win now mode this year and next.
I mean it's a cover option, I can't imagine the person we sign will be forcing his way into the team it's more of just saving us of a potential bad situation.

I just know Schalke got a few drubbings last year, one in particular against Dortmund he got hauled off at half time.

Then I think “we’ll Barça signed him”, then I remember they also signed Kevin Prince Boateng and Martin Braithwaite

that was the first game back in an empty stadium after he had recovered from an injury.

I've not seen the lad play so I can't say yeah he's crap or good but he's still only 20 so he can still turn it around, I just think getting in cover is important so we don't enter a potential nightmare situation, Holgate isn't that far away from return so we just need a capable player really, Doesn't have to be a world beater.

Status
Not open for further replies.