Jean-Clair Todibo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's obviously a really talented footballer who's not even turned 21 yet but just can't help shake that "you will cost us dearly" feeling from him. Maybe a loan with option is perfect as cover same as we had with Sidibe. Still rather sign someone a bit more solid - seeing a centre half try a rabona makes my bum twitch.

Anybody who has seen this man play would not want to buy him, if he is any good why are Barcelona doing all they can to get him out of the door, both our young c/bs, one on loan are better than him. If he came here he would be a bench warmer at best.

Anybody who has seen this man play would not want to buy him, if he is any good why are Barcelona doing all they can to get him out of the door, both our young c/bs, one on loan are better than him. If he came here he would be a bench warmer at best.

as they have done wih plenty of players... christ we have 3 already at the club that they did that too

But when they started going long second half we started to struggle a bit. Well Pickford didn't help mind you....

Fleetwoods 2nd goal is all down to the 2 centre halfs losing that striker...he was between them both and should not have got any kind of shot off.

Isn’t that exactly what we’re looking for though? A squad player to add depth to the CB position. Not someone to instantly leapfrog our existing players?

He was only poor after the restart(as where his whole team) prior to that he played pretty well. Barca need cash, and he is someone they get cash for, nobody is going to give them money for some of the others they have as it's a team full of aging players. If Gibson and Branthwaite are so good then why loan Gibson when we are so lightweight? also on the evidence so far Branthwaite might be able to pass the ball and have a bit of pace but the last thing we need is another CB who can't head the ball, he has cost us a few times already.

He was only poor after the restart(as where his whole team) prior to that he played pretty well. Barca need cash, and he is someone they get cash for, nobody is going to give them money for some of the others they have as it's a team full of aging players. If Gibson and Branthwaite are so good then why loan Gibson when we are so lightweight? also on the evidence so far Branthwaite might be able to pass the ball and have a bit of pace but the last thing we need is another CB who can't head the ball, he has cost us a few times already.
I can only go on what I have seen and I watched his last 3 games in Germany and he was awful. You have probably seen more of him than I have but in my opinion I would not pay 18m or what ever for him. Regarding Gibson I don't know why we loaned him out because I would not have done.

Watched him a few times last year when the German league restarted and he looked very poor. I don't think he is any better than what we have, always looks like he has a mistake in him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.