Jean-Clair Todibo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust our manager, and brands. But this lad scares the life out of me on the ball.

Park enders wilj erm.... love him...when they are back, obvs.

This is an interesting one to me. He has been horrendous so far in his career. Carlo rates him though if we keep getting linked. Curious as to what the thinking is here. Hopefully not another Mangala situation.

Don't see the point in bringing in a CB unless it's to challenge/replace Keane/Mina. We've already got two young options who can be our 4th CB, one of which has already played a few games well enough to suggest he can handle it with relatively few problems. No go on this one for me.

We don’t have a strong defence, so we should be looking for defenders that can come in and make themselves first choice, which seemed to be the plan when we were in for Gabriel.

We shouldn’t be looking for players that can ‘do a job’ because that’s the term that people use to describe crap players that aren’t good enough to play in the first team, and we are weak enough as it is!

I just know Schalke got a few drubbings last year, one in particular against Dortmund he got hauled off at half time.

Feel if he played for Leganes we wouldn’t be arsed.

Then I think “we’ll Barça signed him”, then I remember they also signed Kevin Prince Boateng and Martin Braithwaite

Steady mate. It's hard enough for some to differentiate between branthwaite and Braithwaite at the best of times, never mind in one thread.

So, remind me. Who's he covering? Striker or centre back??

I watched couple of schalke games when the German league started after lockdown and we had already been linked with this guy
Seems he fancies himself as a bit of a baller but does not yet have the ability to pull it off. Choosing to play his way out of trouble or fanny about when he should just get rid is what I took from watching him.
Defo had potential but not ready fir our first team imo

I would have him as he brings a bit of pace into the back 4. Once Holgate is back he will be competition plus he can also cover Allan until Gbamin is fully ready. I would like loan with an agreed buy at the end of the season if it works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.