Jean-Clair Todibo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who ever is advising him should see Everton as the best choice, going to fulham is the worst option. Prime relegation battle from the start with a young mediocre manager

He was waiting behind Kabak in that Schalke team when both were healthy (they rarely were) Kabak is quality but a bit reckless for me, so IF Todibo was not even good as Kabak in the eyes of Schalke manager, then huge alarm bells.

Every game he was fit for he was their 1st choice centre back

If Mina and Keane get through the next month without injury buying this fella will only
complicate selection. Holgate, for me, is next in line and then the young fella signed from Carlisle, though
in a perfect world this player looks good.

The priority is buying a top right winger then a top right full back in the next two weeks then a centre-half.

I suppose though it can be done in any order.

If Mina and Keane get through the next month without injury buying this fella will only
complicate selection. Holgate, for me, is next in line and then the young fella signed from Carlisle, though
in a perfect world this player looks good.

The priority is buying a top right winger then a top right full back in the next two weeks then a centre-half.

I suppose though it can be done in any order.

You’re placing a big caveat on those two staying fit though. Branthwaite is out for a month+ and Holgate 3 months. That is a lot of games where Keane and/or Mina can get injured and we have zero replacements.

It’s our #1 transfer priority.

A lot of people with strong opinions on a player they are unlikely to have seen play much.

I watched his games for Barça. I remember clearly how class he looked away from in a win at Inter which was not an easy game. Other than that I don’t recall too much about his performances in the other couple of games. One was in a loss when the league was won and the whole first team didn’t play so doesn’t mean too much. I asked others that I meet up with to go to the games and they basically said the same. No major excitement or strong opinion on him, but that he did look excellent at Inter.

I didn’t see any of his games for Schalke but you just have to read a bit to see he was picked when fit, and also that he was voted player of the month back in Feb.

I can only say I like that he is very quick and that he was boss In an away victory in the Champions League at Inter for a club that often struggles on the road. If Ancelotti is happy to sign him, I’m very confident we will like him.

A lot of people with strong opinions on a player they are unlikely to have seen play much.

I watched his games for Barça. I remember clearly how class he looked away from in a win at Inter which was not an easy game. Other than that I don’t recall too much about his performances in the other couple of games. One was in a loss when the league was won and the whole first team didn’t play so doesn’t mean too much. I asked others that I meet up with to go to the games and they basically said the same. No major excitement or strong opinion on him, but that he did look excellent at Inter.

I didn’t see any of his games for Schalke but you just have to read a bit to see he was picked when fit, and also that he was voted player of the month back in Feb.

I can only say I like that he is very quick and that he was boss In an away victory in the Champions League at Inter for a club that often struggles on the road. If Ancelotti is happy to sign him, I’m very confident we will like him.

Problem is, the only good game anyone seems to remember is that Inter one which makes me think one-off lol

Problem is, the only good game anyone seems to remember is that Inter one which makes me think one-off lol

yep. Definitely could be

I don’t think anybody on here has anywhere near enough info to have a strong opinion on him, but there’s posts writing him off as crap lol

I’m sure he can be wrong on a player, but this is def one where if Carlo approves the buy I’ll look forward to watching him for us

I want Todibo because I think he is first team ready and has a bit of pace so like Holgate and Zouma will compensate for Keane/Mina lack of pace. When Holgate is fit they will be competition for each other plus Todibo has the extra string to his bow of being able to cover Allan as well which means we can ease Gbamin back in gradually. If Gibson is successful on his loan spell it will then allow us to let either Mina or Keane go and we will still have a full compliment of CBs.

yep. Definitely could be

I don’t think anybody on here has anywhere near enough info to have a strong opinion on him, but there’s posts writing him off as crap lol

I’m sure he can be wrong on a player, but this is def one where if Carlo approves the buy I’ll look forward to watching him for us

Yeh I’m confident he’s not crap I just get a bad mistakes vibe off him like I had with Stones.

I want Todibo because I think he is first team ready and has a bit of pace so like Holgate and Zouma will compensate for Keane/Mina lack of pace. When Holgate is fit they will be competition for each other plus Todibo has the extra string to his bow of being able to cover Allan as well which means we can ease Gbamin back in gradually. If Gibson is successful on his loan spell it will then allow us to let either Mina or Keane go and we will still have a full compliment of CBs.

More likely he will be sold for a small fee next summer.

Keane has become a starter under Carlo.

Status
Not open for further replies.