January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
When an employee (player) is suspended by law it must be on full pay, so yes we paid him. We suspended him to protect him and the club, but can’t refuse to pay him or sack him as unless proven guilty he has in the eyes of the law done nothing wrong.
Makes sense

I think that there is sufficient evidence in the public domain that we can say Madon Greenwood assaulted his girlfriend and used his coercive abilities to try and cover it up. So much so that if he wanted to argue the point then he'd be laughed out of court and his reputation would be damaged further by a court verdict that he lied about not being a domestic abuser.

I agree that he should be volleyed out football and United are probably now working out how to go about it in a way that doesn't stink up their reputation.
Put far more concisely than I’d have been able to do, nice one mate.

Well, we are where we are currently at because we've pretty much signed nothing but other club's late 20s-30s trash. Maybe getting turned down by other's club's over the hill trash might save us.

Well, we are where we are currently at because we've pretty much signed nothing but other club's late 20s-30s trash. Maybe getting turned down by other's club's over the hill trash might save us.
It will save us making mistakes and to be in a better position financially come the summer. If we stay up then we would be in a fantastic position in relation to ffp come the summer transfer window.

Do you really see Isco passing Dyche's bleep test? Not the sort of player I see this manager going for.
Depends on the personality. Might be worth meeting with him. There always an assumption that a player of his ilk will have an ego but perhaps not. Maybe he is happy to be part of the squad where he can be used as an impact player in the second half of games when the pace has slowed. Anybody else old enough to remember Youri Djorkaeff (sp) at Bolton?

After watching yesterday I think Isco could be a useful addition. The setup was perfect yesterday and we had the right personnel to run all day, but up against less dominant opposition, or if we are behind in games like yesterday, the option of replacing Doucoure as the third midfielder with a more creative option to try to unlock a game would be something good to have.

After watching yesterday I think Isco could be a useful addition. The setup was perfect yesterday and we had the right personnel to run all day, but up against less dominant opposition, or if we are behind in games like yesterday, the option of replacing Doucoure as the third midfielder with a more creative option to try to unlock a game would be something good to have.
Garner? Hopefully he will be back in a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.