January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, 2 wingers, Striker and left back
Not sure 1 striker is enough when we play 4-4-2. DCL injury prone, is Simms ready and not sure Maupay is a type of striker Dyche wants. Been listening to a technical analyses of Dyche tactics. He either wants direct balls into the attackers from the back or go over the top. Maupay doesn't seem to be good at either of these tactics

Not sure 1 striker is enough when we play 4-4-2. Dominic Calvert-Lewin injury prone, is Simms ready and not sure Maupay is a type of striker Dyche wants. Been listening to a technical analyses of Dyche tactics. He either wants direct balls into the attackers from the back or go over the top. Maupay doesn't seem to be good at either of these tactics

hoof the ball - so whatever plays suit it

If we’re going for 4-4-2, Gyokeres up top makes sense. He’d be a good partner for Dom. I like Ndiaye a lot too but he’s an attacking mid and we wont be playing with a #10.

Our money will only stretch so far and if we can only have one other incoming it’d have to be a winger. Ziyech would not be a sensible play given his age and the fee involved. We need young, hungry players on the up and keen for the scrap, not players who’d see us as a step down with no resale value (looking at you too Arnautovic). Got a mate who’s a QPR fan and he rates Ilias Chair, a creative type who can play anywhere in midfield.
I would have bought Gyokeres for FL, even more so now for Dyche. Just a proverbial pain in the arse for defenders. Strong but mobile scrapper that can finish. Never going to play Champions League football, but looks hell bent on making a good solid career out of the attributes he has. Plenty good enough to start for us, which is a bit sad to say.

Cov’s season has fallen apart now too so they won’t be trying to hold on for a promotion push.

He hasn’t even been announced as our manager yet FFS.
I know and I'm not gonna carry on like on have today moving forward, don't think I've ever posted on here so much in one day.

I wanted Bielsa since before we were linked and thought I was gonna wake up to him being announced today.

Needless to say waking up to Dyche hasn't gone down well with me ?.

When he's officially announced I'll shut up about it.

I know and I'm not gonna carry on like on have today moving forward, don't think I've ever posted on here so much in one day.

I wanted Bielsa since before we were linked and thought I was gonna wake up to him being announced today.

Needless to say waking up to Dyche hasn't gone down well with me ?.

When he's officially announced I'll shut up about it.
Same

Still holding out for a uturn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.