January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pace we sign players when we are interested is an absolute joke, so they better be prepared to work Saturday and Sunday for a change because there's no way this lot would get 3-4 players through the door on the final day.

Dyche should be announced tomorrow and a signing should be through the door by tomorrow evening as he should have already been talking to targets.

Mad how you know exactly what Bielsa and Dyche would do off the back of what is probably a made up story in the Daily Mail.
Was half joking to be fair, but with that said the other half of me is convinced that this will probably happen.

No way is Dyche having an inexperienced young CB in his 11.

The pace we sign players when we are interested is an absolute joke, so they better be prepared to work Saturday and Sunday for a change because there's no way this lot would get 3-4 players through the door on the final day.

Dyche should be announced tomorrow and a signing should be through the door by tomorrow evening as he should have already been talking to targets.
I’m hoping this is the reason for no announcement, get Clare Balding out and some new faces in.

Has Dyche ever has a massive player sale before? Because thats really what we need in the summer.

I know he doesnt have the cash we had before but i wonder how he'd want Thelwell to bring in players with £150mil.

Interesting to see how these managers of teams like Burnley would do with more funds...Simeone/Atletico would be the dream.
He won’t be around in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.