January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyche dropped McNeil last season so by no means a cert he’ll be back in the team.

My dream signings would be 2 strikers ( Ndiaye/ Gyokeres) and 2 full backs. I reckon it should be possible to get 2 decent full backs ( 1 RB in his late 20s to play back up to Patterson in the long run , 1 young lb to challenge / take over from Mykolenko) for not too much money.
He dropped him for his final two games after singing his praises and playing him relentlessly for 4 years.
He’ll be in the team.

Dyche dropped McNeil last season so by no means a cert he’ll be back in the team.

My dream signings would be 2 strikers ( Ndiaye/ Gyokeres) and 2 full backs. I reckon it should be possible to get 2 decent full backs ( 1 RB in his late 20s to play back up to Patterson in the long run , 1 young lb to challenge / take over from Mykolenko) for not too much money.

Has Ndiaye turned us down?

I do understand why some might feel this way mate I just personally disagree.

Everything going on right now, not just our league position but the unrest among fans, it feels like a pivotal moment. Of course it's a more appealing brand of football as well but for me Bielsa represented a real change to how the club would be run moving forward.

Dyche just feels like we're repeating the cycle and to me it only ends one way, be it this season or next season or the season after that.

Bielsa is a unique manager in terms of what he brings to a club. I don't think there's an equivalent manager we would be able to entice to come here, and I don't think after this we get another swing at Bielsa.
I totally agree it all needs an absolute shake up, different mind set. Biesla would bring that. But I can just imagine Moshiri's face though when he told them he wants to spend 6 months with U21s first. And 7 weeks to get first team up to speed on his tactics. Our board struggled to understand the concept of needing a striker on a football pitch...this would have truly blown his mind!

I totally agree it all needs an absolute shake up, different mind set. Biesla would bring that. But I can just imagine Moshiri's face though when he told them he wants to spend 6 months with U21s first. And 7 weeks to get first team up to speed on his tactics. Our board struggled to understand the concept of needing a striker on a football pitch...this would have truly blown his mind!
The man has a single figure IQ. Gained his wealth by being a yes man to some shady fat blert.

This is the difference between Dyche and Bielsa in a nutshell.

Bielsa would make Jarrad a very important player for us, Dyche will sell him and reunite his dream pairing of Keane and Tarkowski.

Status
Not open for further replies.