January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on ??‍♂️

Attachments

• 4A596DC6-7138-4156-BA94-CF08A84E4A7C.jpeg
    4A596DC6-7138-4156-BA94-CF08A84E4A7C.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 167

Dyche dropped McNeil last season so by no means a cert he’ll be back in the team.

My dream signings would be 2 strikers ( Ndiaye/ Gyokeres) and 2 full backs. I reckon it should be possible to get 2 decent full backs ( 1 RB in his late 20s to play back up to Patterson in the long run , 1 young lb to challenge / take over from Mykolenko) for not too much money.

Dyche dropped McNeil last season so by no means a cert he’ll be back in the team.

My dream signings would be 2 strikers ( Ndiaye/ Gyokeres) and 2 full backs. I reckon it should be possible to get 2 decent full backs ( 1 RB in his late 20s to play back up to Patterson in the long run , 1 young lb to challenge / take over from Mykolenko) for not too much money.
You dreaming of the Championship with those Strikers ?

Issue is the obvious one, won’t teams know we are desperate and have money and just rip us off? And we can’t send Simms anywhere to sweeten the deal.

Pretty sure if we have any money it should be on wingers not back-up full-backs...

mate the clubs a mess. we’ve got dyche to bring us back up IMO
If we're resigned to going down then it absolutely had to be Bielsa.

We've ended up with Dyche because he convinced Moshiri he would keep us up with mostly the squad we have. I think Bielsa more or less told him that it was unlikely we stay up but that he would build a project for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.