2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad that better clubs aren’t in for him though.

Wages for a 30-year-old isn't it.

The clubs who can absolutely afford it right now are in the Premier League or they're PSG.

PSG don't need him, I don't think even Everton would sell/pay for him to play for another PL club, and realistically Man Utd/Man City/Chelsea don't need him, do they.

Other than that, you're looking across the continent and no f***** has any money.

listening to pennant critique a managers man management is a joke.

Gerrard was a walking egomaniac/alpha male in the Liverpool set up. He basically wanted Rafael to affirm his status as such and Rafael didn't do it.

Rafael wasnt stupid, if he gave Gerrard the plaudits he wanted then he runs the show. Rafael got what he needed from Gerrard and knew Gerrard would hold players to account.

Rafael was the right manager for Gerrard and Gerrard recognises this now.
Hmmm…and he also would have lost him after just one season due to that ‘cold’ approach had it not been for some Liverpool gangsters. Wouldn’t have been quite the same success story then, would it?

The clubs who can absolutely afford it right now are in the Premier League or they're PSG.

PSG don't need him, I don't think even Everton would sell/pay for him to play for another PL club, and realistically Man Utd/Man City/Chelsea don't need him, do they.

Other than that, you're looking across the continent and no f***** has any money.

Why couldn’t someone like Inter or Juve afford him with the players they’ve let go and wages they’ve saved this summer? Or Atletico who signed Griezmann instead? Surely he’s good enough to fit into these teams if he’s as good as we think he is?

Latest news from Pope Cortina.

Following the breakdown in talks and the Turkish window closing, Everton have a new cunning plan.

The upfuckistan transfer window is still open and Everton are confident that they can offload James Rodriguez to GoatHerders afc of the upfuckistan premier conference on loan, for no fee, whilst paying James his full wages and image rights for the remainder of his contract, and also covering the costs of James Vape fluid for the rest of the contract, which runs into the millions, due to his appalling addiction.

Marcel Brands said " We have to get him off the wages, it is crippling us him earning £2900000000 pw, but this will be a great deal for Everton and James. The MEGA Da's will be buzzing on GOT, so it's all good, and will get them off my case for a bit. Anyway, I'm off to book a holiday, see you next summer, bellends!"

A lot of Sean Longstaff fans in here……;)

Why couldn’t someone like Inter or Juve afford him with the players they’ve let go and wages they’ve saved this summer? Or Atletico who signed Griezmann instead? Surely he’s good enough to fit into these teams if he’s as good as we think he is?

Inter can't afford him mate. They had to sell Hakimi and Lukaku just to get by this year.

They've reinvested a minimal amount in the fee for Dzeko, Correa is on loan and they paid £12.5m for Dumfries - who won't be on massive wages.

Juve, well they sold Ronaldo to ease the burden of a high earner. They could probably afford James but they have Dybala to play the 10 in Allegri's system.

Atleti - weird one, he'd probably have fit what they needed more than Griezmann and Simeone wanted him in 2019. However,they now play 3-5-2 a lot so James can only really play in midfield in that formation.

I said the other day, I honestly dont care if he stays or goes.

I enjoy watching him play, hes a supremely talented player, but his heart will never, rightfully, be in playing for us.

I had accepted him as going and honestly with the Diaz stuff I'd have been alright with it. Regretful, but alright with it.

But him going and nobody coming in for at least 4 months, and leaving ourselves short while looking to pay another team for him to play for them. Well, I think that's stupid.

I don't get the vitriol and hate from some people and that's what annoys me. As a footballer I think he's quality but also recognise he isn't going to fit into Benitez's preferred way of playing. But while he's here, we may as well find the best way to utilise his quality. No, Everton shouldn't have a 150-200k p/wk player on the bench, but it is what it is. And as far as players to change games go, then not many teams around us would have someone better.

I said the other day, I honestly dont care if he stays or goes.

I enjoy watching him play, hes a supremely talented player, but his heart will never, rightfully, be in playing for us.

Genuinely same, if he left I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. Also if he stayed I wouldn’t be cracking the champagne open. He’s just another Everton player.

Hmmm…and he also would have lost him after just one season due to that ‘cold’ approach had it not been for some Liverpool gangsters. Wouldn’t have been quite the same success story then, would it?
Roscoe also ran into issues with a Liverpool gangsta but he was forced to ‘get out of dodge’. Goosing a gangsta’s ma was not one of Roscoe’s brightest moves... although , to be fair, Roscoe and dumb ideas, are pretty much a mutually inclusive pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.