2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing like when a fan base turns on a player, is there?

Look at all these hyenas tripping over each other trying to rip off a morsel for themselves.

Pathetic.
Have you being reading this thread properly? There's more than enough on here prepared to elevate to legend status an utter walloper who scored 6 goals for us and takes the piss out of the club on social media.

These people hate Benitez so much they throw their hand in with a 'kin divvy like him.

He's tripe.

My toes curl when I see Evertonians talking about that little spanner playing in front of a Goodison crowd being their nirvana.

Embarrassing.

Dave you sometimes just take it too far don't you.

James is very obviously not tripe. He's infinitely more skilled than any other player we have. Whether he's a luxury we can afford or one the manager believes fits in to our system is another matter entirely.

Be honest though - if he comes on as a sub on Monday night and scores two world class goals to turn around a turgid game......Will you smile and promise to come back on here after?!

James is very obviously not tripe. He's infinitely more skilled than any other player we have. Whether he's a luxury we can afford or one the manager believes fits in to our system is another matter entirely.

Be honest though - if he comes on as a sub on Monday night and scores two world class goals to turn around a turgid game......Will you smile and promise to come back on here after?!
You are worse to keep debating with the forums wum.

He's tripe.

My toes curl when I see Evertonians talking about that little spanner playing in front of a Goodison crowd being their nirvana.

Embarrassing.
He's just bought a bag of skunk off a mate of mine outside The Suay Pan Asian Restaurant in Formby if it makes you feel any better. He even signed my mates shirt using his cherry flavored vape. My mate said that smell will remain with him forever. xxx

If we keep winning the manager can make decisions and be happy to be ‘proved right ‘ but some of the stuff being thrown towards this player from unprofessional, undermining the manager , creating dressingroom discontent by vaping and not being jabbed just because people decide it is all a bit mad .

The witch hunt against him is at RAWK levels mate and some lads on here have the cheek to have a pop at what they get up to on there.

He wont be anywhere near an Everton shirt, so there's no danger of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.