2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done everyone.

We're over one quarter of the way to this players TOTAL page count from last season.

In a few pages you'll have passed the total pages from last season for another divisive player, Tom Davies.

Why are you spending this much time on him?

Mental.

Well done everyone.

We're over one quarter of the way to this players TOTAL page count from last season.

In a few pages you'll have passed the total pages from last season for another divisive player, Tom Davies.

Mental.

Not really. I would hazard a guess that the most active threads on United forums are Ronaldo related.

You can argue the toss about who is or isnt the most popular global player, but on any measurement, they are both up there.

Not really. I would hazard a guess that the most active threads on United forums are Ronaldo related.

You can argue the toss about who is or isnt the most popular global player, but on any measurement, they are both up there.
Measured in the ticket prices for his first game reaching hundreds

The controversy for me is that there are people who want to heap praise on a player who took his kecks down and shat on the club multiple times.

Let him sit in his hotel and stew in his own piss for the next few months.

"One of our best players this generation". He's not even a footnote in this club's history.

He'll leave here in either 3 months or 9 months having stolen millions for his *efforts* and he'll be forgotten instantly.
Hes the biggest player thats played for the club in about 50 years.

Hes a global superstar.

why is it so controversial that Everton fans want to see one of the most talented footballers we’ve had at the club in a generation actually play football for us? can’t understand it.
also can’t understand us trying to ship him out on loan to Turkey with no replacement and an already threadbare squad
Agree and it’s typical Everton that we negotiate a deal that will never happen ! Is james ever agreeing to go to Turkey ? All’s this episode does is make the player feel crap and ostracised

Well done everyone.

Mental.
eeh... we have a world class player who's injury prone and on a huge wage.
No one is sure what his future is.
He was brought to the club by one of the best managers in the world only to have to work under a manager who doesn't want him, also that manager was, up until a few months ago, hated by nearly every Evertonian.
And now there's rumors that Everton will pay him 100k a week to play in turkey!

I mean, sure, we could be talking about how down to earth Andros Townsend seems.

eeh... we have a world class player who's injury prone and on a huge wage.
No one is sure what his future is.
He was brought to the club by one of the best managers in the world only to have to work under a manager who doesn't want him, also that manager was, up until a few months ago, hated by nearly every Evertonian.
And now there's rumors that Everton will pay him 100k a week to play in turkey!

I mean, sure, we could be talking about how down to earth Andros Townsend seems.
I wish we were.....this Rodriguez saga is getting tiresome :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.