2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pipe Sierra just tweeted that Everton have accepted no fee and the Turkish team paying half James' wages.

Apparently, it's James refusing to go there.
LOOOOL , i really really hope he stays, hahahahahha that would cause at least 2 aneurisms around got from some foreverred and this angry orange XD

PD: is his right to accept or dont. and NO 1 has a saying on that. period. thats not even debatable.. its legal stuff

LOOOOL , i really really hope he stays, hahahahahha that would cause at least 2 aneurisms around got from some foreverred and this angry orange XD

PD: is his right to accept or dont. and NO 1 has a saying on that. period. thats not even debatable.. its legal stuff

Everton football club.

A complete crap show.

And fans want to blame the player.

I despise how our club is run and everyone involved in it above the playing staff and manager.

Listen mate. I’d like nothing better than to see him raring to go and doing great things for us … if that happens brilliant but not really seeing it will at the Moment.

That's fine, he's not played yet this season, for multiple reasons.

But, if he doesn't want to go to this Turkish team, he's gonna be here isn't he.

It's Everton who look like the desperate tossers here, being willing to pay James Rodriguez £75-100k a week to play for some no-mark Turkish team (that he doesn't want to go to), even though we can't bring anyone else in for four months.

The club should be the target of vitriol here.

But, if he doesn't want to go to this Turkish team, he's gonna be here isn't he.

It's Everton who look like the desperate tossers here, being willing to pay James Rodriguez £75-100k a week to play for some no-mark Turkish team (that he doesn't want to go to), even though we can't bring anyone else in for four months.

I think the main reason club want him gone is money and the FPP rules. If he had gone we could of got one or two more who might of made a difference. Also he has a big money contract which is not his fault and why would he walk away…

Considering his very obvious talent & the exposure the club gets through him playing for us its pretty weird , but can only be down to one man with a vindictive vandetta that doesnt want him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.