2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the hate. He's probably /should now be someone we bring on in last 30/20 mins of games, or very certain games. Maybe his wage makes that a bit of a luxury but compared to where 40%(random number, sorry) of our wage bill goes it hardly seems that bad.

He is clearly very talented, he also clearly doesn't suit certain opponents or styles.

He is a better option than bringing on Gordon / Gomes and that's before injuries.

He's tripe.

My toes curl when I see Evertonians talking about that little spanner playing in front of a Goodison crowd being their nirvana.

Embarrassing.

Nah not having that Dave, he's boss and by far the most talented player we have in the squad, he can put a ball through the eye of a needle and unlock any defence, we don't have anyone else who can do that.

I think its superb mate how you've managed to spout so much [Poor language removed] in one thread. Usually you spread it around but you've properly hit new levels in this thread.

Fair play Dave for effort, a gold star sticker is well deserved.
A nerve struck here I think.

Tbf, good luck to the lads on here jubilant with the Bogata biff's staycation in Formby at Everton's expense; next Monday they'll have to sit it out when the rest of us celebrate an Everton win.

Fair's fair like.

Status
Not open for further replies.