2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's pain-free apparently but he's only trained for a few days .
I wonder whether it's Carlo who has ruled him out or the player himself . He makes such a difference .
Now Carlo's going off on VAR . Love this man .

I knew we were getting a player with a patchy injury record but my lord I never expected it this bad. That calf issue he has needs series TLC this summer.

1620820785768.png
1620820832416.png

Besides right back and midfielder, the success of this summer will be measured against how we deal with the inevitable absence of James in future. We need an alternative.

For me, he's a sicknote who is a nice-to-have that we can hopefully wheel out two or three times a month, preferably in big games where we need that extra bit of quality. Whether he's actually worth the huge wages once we have an alternative and a good sample of results with and without him will be clear at some point next season. He has to be playing enough games.

Not sure why people are bothered about his wages when we've got players like Bernard there on almost the same amount per week who plays even less than him.

James Rodriguez plays for Everton and he's really good at football. Shame his calf is made of glass but if it wasn't he wouldn't be playing for us. Don't think there's much else to it.

Not sure why people are bothered about his wages when we've got players like Bernard there on almost the same amount per week who plays even less than him.

James Rodriguez plays for Everton and he's really good at football. Shame his calf is made of glass but if it wasn't he wouldn't be playing for us. Don't think there's much else to it.

Pretty sure Bernard gets more.

Yes he plays for Everton and yes he’s really good at football.
But if he’s never on the pitch, he’s not playing football so kind of negates that point.
What’s the point in having him in the squad if he’s constantly broken.
We have Gbamin to fill the token crock role, we really can’t afford to carry another.

Status
Not open for further replies.