2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he wont be available against sheff Utd we will struggle to break them down and i can see us tossing that one away again. It showed last night as in order to play more attacking Carlo might need to turn to Gomes, Iwobi or Bernard instead. Which was clear (last night) only weakens us.

Not his fault our squad is absolute ale house quality. Amazed if he’ll want to stick around
there is only 1 reason that he sticks around: not many coaches certainly not from the top teams give him the freedom to not really pull his weight defensively. That is probably why he in the end he lost his place at Bayern/Real.
So it is either Premier League with us or go to like the US / China leagues.

there is only 1 reason that he sticks around: not many coaches certainly not from the top teams give him the freedom to not really pull his weight defensively. That is probably why he in the end he lost his place at Bayern/Real.
So it is either Premier League with us or go to like the US / China leagues.
Premier league for mediocre Everton or Saudi Arabia. That tells you all that you want to know about Everton FC.

I wonder if his issue is something a surgery could "fix". I'd imagine he would have done it by now but if something is a recurring problem in the same spot over and over again you would think surgery would be able to do a better job than whatever he's doing for the last 4ish years.

Status
Not open for further replies.