2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why people are bothered about his wages when we've got players like Bernard there on almost the same amount per week who plays even less than him.

James Rodriguez plays for Everton and he's really good at football. Shame his calf is made of glass but if it wasn't he wouldn't be playing for us. Don't think there's much else to it.

The fact we're paying Bernard that much to sit on the bench isn't okay, it's part of why our wages to turnover ratio is absolutely terrible.

If we want more than just one player that is really good at football at any one time, we'll need to do something about it.

Its becoming apparent though we going to have to get a replacement in. If we only play half decent attacking football when he plays then we’re gonna be horrendous over 50% of the time next season to.

I will give my arm for us to play good footy for half the time ffs!!

And players like him produce that. Even if we only get him for 50% the games....im ok with that, he is that good.

James is not the problem.

I will give my arm for us to play good footy for half the time ffs!!

And players like him produce that. Even if we only get him for 50% the games....im ok with that, he is that good.

James is not the problem.

Think we need a decent replacement for him when he doesn't play, Iwobi as we've found out to our cost is not that.

Think we need a decent replacement for him when he doesn't play, Iwobi as we've found out to our cost is not that.

We need other options, much much better than Iwobi.

Lets say we got Zaha instead of him, we would be in such a better position.

Status
Not open for further replies.