2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
James is our best player when he's fit. I would make space for him because he is literally the best we have at what he does. By a mile. Even when hes not 100% fit. And even if he doesn't cover as much distance as everyone else.

He is worth having because he gives the other team something to think about. He can give you something out of nothing, which very few players can. I just genuinely don't understand the people who are negative towards him. I have tried though, and I've whittled it down to 3 potential reasons.

1. They realise he is unreal and are over compensating on crying it in, just waiting for the inevitable Everton kick to the balls if he leaves or fails.

2. They are bored and need attention by posting the most controversial statements they can in hopes of getting some interactions.

3. They are RS on a wind up.

If he put the same shift in as Doucoure, had the same aggression and fitness as Godfrey and still kept his same level of ability, he would not be signing for Everton, nevermind on a free.

Just enjoy having 1 of the world's best players playing for 1 of the worlds best managers at our club and stop whinging. The way some are going on, you would think they'd been locked up for a year and were bored out of their minds.

I am over 12, and am in the formal operational period. You, on the other hand, well, difficult to predict age, but cognitively, that is, your thought processes, are quite obvious in the pre-operational period. During this period, thinking will be limited by a lack of understanding of elementary logical operations.
Ohhhhhh Ricky you're so fine!

James is our best player when he's fit. I would make space for him because he is literally the best we have at what he does. By a mile. Even when hes not 100% fit. And even if he doesn't cover as much distance as everyone else.

He is worth having because he gives the other team something to think about. He can give you something out of nothing, which very few players can. I just genuinely don't understand the people who are negative towards him. I have tried though, and I've whittled it down to 3 potential reasons.

1. They realise he is unreal and are over compensating on crying it in, just waiting for the inevitable Everton kick to the balls if he leaves or fails.

2. They are bored and need attention by posting the most controversial statements they can in hopes of getting some interactions.

3. They are RS on a wind up.

If he put the same shift in as Doucoure, had the same aggression and fitness as Godfrey and still kept his same level of ability, he would not be signing for Everton, nevermind on a free.

Just enjoy having 1 of the world's best players playing for 1 of the worlds best managers at our club and stop whinging. The way some are going on, you would think they'd been locked up for a year and were bored out of their minds.
Playing is the key word, of course he can change games but you can't build a cohesive style around a player who is not often playing. That is the problem with him. Great to have him but frustrating at the same time.

I am over 12, and am in the formal operational period. You, on the other hand, well, difficult to predict age, but cognitively, that is, your thought processes, are quite obvious in the pre-operational period. During this period, thinking will be limited by a lack of understanding of elementary logical operations.
“Pre operational period” you sound like an anti trans bigot. Can you please confirm how many times you have said “man is man, woman is woman” on social media pls buddy?

“Pre operational period” you sound like an anti trans bigot. Can you please confirm how many times you have said “man is man, woman is woman” on social media pls buddy?
Now you want to talk biology? Ok. In biology, gender is defined by the size of the germ cells. Females produce large gametes - egg cells, and males produce small - sperm. This is a striking dichotomy that biologists find in most multicellular organisms.

The dichotomy between large and small gametes also has consequences for other traits. Males and females have different primary sex characteristics: Large gametes are produced by the ovaries and small ones are produced by the testicles. About 99,999 percent of people are born with either ovaries or testicles, ie a strong dichotomy.

How you want to define it is entirely up to you, and I could not care less. But this is the scientific definition, and according to it, men are men and women are women. So sometimes I say that, and I'm on safe scientific grounds.

Now you want to talk biology? Ok. In biology, gender is defined by the size of the germ cells. Females produce large gametes - egg cells, and males produce small - sperm. This is a striking dichotomy that biologists find in most multicellular organisms.

The dichotomy between large and small gametes also has consequences for other traits. Males and females have different primary sex characteristics: Large gametes are produced by the ovaries and small ones are produced by the testicles. About 99,999 percent of people are born with either ovaries or testicles, ie a strong dichotomy.

How you want to define it is entirely up to you, and I could not care less. But this is the scientific definition, and according to it, men are men and women are women. So sometimes I say that, and I'm on safe scientific grounds.
I’ve read your last two posts and I am struggling to understand what your actually trying to prove. CBA to read back mind you !

So what you’re saying is James Rodriguez has much bigger dichotomy than Gylfi Sigurdsson then?

Status
Not open for further replies.