2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that my views were not well received. That's okay, and I've said before that I think JR has some skills that are among the best in the world. However, a football match contains many factors, and in modern football you must have players who can run a lot and not least perform many high-intensity sprints. You have to be in very good physical shape. Something that JR is not.

We may disagree about how well it is documented that JR has bad attitudes, but usually when the same statement comes from several different people, there tends to be some truth in it. In addition, JR is remarkably often injured.

I also questioned whether JR made us a better football team in the long run, not in a single match, nor did I claim that JR has performed poorly, as this does not have to be the same thing. I referred to a point average, with and without JR, which is not very valid, but it shows at least that we have a point average above the normal average without JR. What it would have been like if everything had been kept the same, we do not know. But I register that we beat WH without JR.
Gylfi isn’t gonna shag you mate

I understand that my views were not well received. That's okay, and I've said before that I think JR has some skills that are among the best in the world. However, a football match contains many factors, and in modern football you must have players who can run a lot and not least perform many high-intensity sprints. You have to be in very good physical shape. Something that JR is not.

We may disagree about how well it is documented that JR has bad attitudes, but usually when the same statement comes from several different people, there tends to be some truth in it. In addition, JR is remarkably often injured.

I also questioned whether JR made us a better football team in the long run, not in a single match, nor did I claim that JR has performed poorly, as this does not have to be the same thing. I referred to a point average, with and without JR, which is not very valid, but it shows at least that we have a point average above the normal average without JR. What it would have been like if everything had been kept the same, we do not know. But I register that we beat WH without JR.
Oh Ricky, you’re so fine, you’re so fine you blow my mind, hey Ricky!

Status
Not open for further replies.