Its on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If February is bad then March is a walk over-

Hull- Home
Birmingham- Away
Bolton- Home
Wolves- Away

A good end to the season could see us get my prediction of 6th!

To be honest i fancy our chances against Utd rather then any of those games, we dont play well against teams who play spoiling tactics.

Missed the match. Stuck in the hospital, there is literally Marshall law and we can't leave :( Great to hear about the win. We always seem to have these performances when I'm not watching. Also we played chelsea tough the past couple of years and deserve 3pts.

We are a point behind Brum (they can't keep winning can they??). I think of all the teams Spurs are venerable for 7th (though a non euro team could win the FA cup this year). 9pts and a game in hand. The spurs match will be big.

True but i would imagine thats pretty similar to other teams in the league. 4 points of Chelsea is a great return this season - im confident against MU tbh.

I think we are not in good form, I should see us beating those team as well, Nani is suspended for them is a good thing for us, as he is in top form, we could do without him playing!

Sporting first and it's at home if we could get some goals advantage, I think we could get through this round!

Unlucky against Arsenal though

Yeah we were.

Point being thats its not good thinking we are gonna smash those teams just because we beat chelsea tonight and that they are all crap and it will be easy.

Of course if we play like we can then we should expect a decent return on them games, but a couple of duff performacnes which unfortunatly we are also capable of we could get less points then we hope.

Feet on the floor and all that.

The important games are Birmingham, Spurs and Villa, They're our rivals we need to takes points off.

Just to point out lids, we were 10 points off fourth with a game in hand the other week when I started a thread pointing it out

9 points off with a game in hand now. PROGRESS IS PROGRESS

Status
Not open for further replies.