Its on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never faulter, never quit.

I told you months ago

ITS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we dont batter Sporting or Spurs next after that.......................fuming I will be.

With our form and confidence at an all time high, I'd be truly astonished if we didn't beat both of them. Sporting looked poor and Spurs have been very shaky. I can't wait to celebrate about beating Spurs to my buddy who's a Tottenham supporter.

As far as the league position is concerned, I'm really not sure but I have reached the following conclusion after our recent performances.
We can win the Europa league. If we're fired up for the games as we were last night and against City, we can beat anyone left in the tournament. There are some good teams left in it so we can't afford any derby type performances or they'll well and truly take our trousers down. But if we go into each tie with the right attitude we have nothing to fear except fear itself. and bad luck. and dodgy referees. and more injuries and suspensions.

The competetion is tough this year. I think we have to avoid Liverpool. We just always seem to play right into their hands and try to outough them even though we aren't a physical squad.

The competetion is tough this year. I think we have to avoid Liverpool. We just always seem to play right into their hands and try to outough them even though we aren't a physical squad.

May be?

They seem to love playing us in the league, but not so in the Cup matches, like last year F.A Cup, but it's too early we need to worry about that, there is no way we did meet them until quarter final.

Not to mention it is too early for us or the RS to be sure they are through to the last 16, they only had one goal lead, and it could quickly change for us and the RS, if the other team score.

If we beat Spurs as well, 41 points with 11 games, anything is still possible and dare I say it even 4th it's not out of the question!

Normally I would have agreed with you, to a point.

I think we would destroy them if we met. They would be under so much pressure to succeed, with too many fragile ego's.

Whereas we will be running out,a Strong in heart football "Team", who when they start passing it around we can upset the top 2 teams in the EPL.

Let us just keep it alive till Tim Cahill is back, so he can score the winning goal in the Final.

Just a hunch. Place your bets

Let's calm down a bit. We're closer to the relegation zone that we are to European football at the moment, and we have some very tough fixtures coming up.

We just need to take it a game at a time. We will need to pull out some huge performances and will need to pick up at least 9 points from: Liverpool/Chelsea/ManU/Spurs/Villa to be in with a shout of getting back to a UEFA position.

Definitely possible now, but still a lot of work to do. Cannot afford to lose to either Spurs or Villa.

Beating Chelski and then the Mancs back to back must surely be a watershed moment in Moyes' tenure. Now we had a team capable of beating anyone and stringing together a run of results.

if we can keep performing like this, recover and keep free from injuries,
maybe this seasons fight back, and next season will be a time when our kids will look back and say "I remember when........" like we do to the Kendal years when we was kids.
keep the faith

COYB:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

by the way may i ask an off topic question? what does "its on" and "get in" exactly mean? i've seen "get in" used after goals but dont really know the meaning. english is not my native language so sometimes its hard to understand meanings : P

Last edited:
Definitely possible now, but still a lot of work to do. Cannot afford to lose to either Spurs or Villa.

Beating Chelski and then the Mancs back to back must surely be a watershed moment in Moyes' tenure. Now we had a team capable of beating anyone and stringing together a run of results.

And still a dinged up side at that. No Fellaini, no Cahill (although sadly, neither were missed today) and no Jags.

Jags + Heitinga = downright gorgeous for years.

Moyes has crafted himself a world class side when fully fit. Fun to see the Master's vision in action.

Today was absolutely brilliant. At least 7 Makers' Marks and still smiling about today.

COYB!!!

And still a dinged up side at that. No Fellaini, no Cahill (although sadly, neither were missed today) and no Jags.

Jags + Heitinga = downright gorgeous for years.

Moyes has crafted himself a world class side when fully fit. Fun to see the Master's vision in action.

Today was absolutely brilliant. At least 7 Makers' Marks and still smiling about today.

COYB!!!

Coleman + Heitinga +Jags+ Baines= downright gorgeous for years.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh My God......

It is....

It really is......

IT'S FU*KING ON.......

knocks fukk out of missus, knocks next door, slaps fella with a tin of tuna**

Drop kicks 12 year old playing footy outside**

Status
Not open for further replies.