Ibrahim Afellay

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimmyDaBEST

Player Valuation: £750k
So January is fast approaching and this week has being filled Rooney Articles to max. Whilst doing my little net search (daily everton fix) I found this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Liverpool-Everton-alert-Ibrahim-Afellay.html yes i know its the daily fail but it brought up a couple of really intresting points. For those who are not familiar with this young fella he just scored 2 goals and added an assist in the dutchs last match pacy, creative and an eye for goal he is the perfect winger/wide midfielder. Im sure dutch toffee can fill ya in on the details. He wants a move to england next summer on free with his preffered clubs being ManU and the [Poor language removed] and if the [Poor language removed] dont get ureopean qualitfications then they wont get him and ManU are pretty much unitrested and if we have a good year it could be possible to lure him on free. But the other twist is PSV would proberbly look to offload him in january cut price i would imagine around 6mil mark would be suffienct. Plus if rooney goes to Man City and we get 6millish (sorry LD fans) But i think we should persue this fella wouldnt matter if we lost peinaar on free if we get this guy either way i think he should at least be considered this is a very good situation for the buyer has all the cards not the club.

Nice Idea, but with Landon already "Getting It" surely there is much less of a risk than someone that is untried in the prem??

Never seen him play but on youtube he looked very impressive, unsure if he would want to come to Everton though.

So January is fast approaching and this week has being filled Rooney Articles to max. Whilst doing my little net search (daily everton fix) I found this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Liverpool-Everton-alert-Ibrahim-Afellay.html yes i know its the daily fail but it brought up a couple of really intresting points. For those who are not familiar with this young fella he just scored 2 goals and added an assist in the dutchs last match pacy, creative and an eye for goal he is the perfect winger/wide midfielder. Im sure dutch toffee can fill ya in on the details. He wants a move to england next summer on free with his preffered clubs being ManU and the [Poor language removed] and if the [Poor language removed] dont get ureopean qualitfications then they wont get him and ManU are pretty much unitrested and if we have a good year it could be possible to lure him on free. But the other twist is PSV would proberbly look to offload him in january cut price i would imagine around 6mil mark would be suffienct. Plus if rooney goes to Man City and we get 6millish (sorry LD fans) But i think we should persue this fella wouldnt matter if we lost peinaar on free if we get this guy either way i think he should at least be considered this is a very good situation for the buyer has all the cards not the club.

Ive heard nothing on this , mate .

Landy WILL come .

Daily fail nuff said close thread

'I'd like to play for Liverpool or Manchester United , the top-level prospect for any player.'

No thanks. Anyone who thinks playing for that shower is as good as it gets can do one.

Doesn't want to come! Apparently we were looking at him this summer, from his own admission aswell as PSV's. I'm sure their manager made comment onlong the lines of...' Everton were intrested in the summer but ibrahim knows himself that he could go to a much bigger european club and chose not to talk". Remember reading that not long ago.\

Found something from his own mouth on this!

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/tran...ibrahim-afellay-turned-down-everton-move.html

Doesn't like the "feel" of the club! also turned down Hamburg...."Apparently!"

Last edited:

"Liverpool or Manchester United" lol that's ironic.

Liverpool are nothing more than average now

United are getting there.

Can't see it happening, although I'd love to see a player of his quality sign for the Blues. There was some rumour of Everton being interested in signing him, but he didn't think Everton was the best choice, as he wants to play in the Champions League. On a free next summer and PSV are stuck with a dilemma now. Either keep him, so he can help them reach the CL and lose him on a free. Or sell him for a knock down price of around €6m, and take a bigger risk of losing out on that CL spot.

The player himself said on Sunday, that his preferred destination was Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.