Ibrahim Afellay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt he rip us in the summer clearly a massive snide.

Exactly this. The guy is a class A tit, he doesn't deserve us being even slightly arsed about.

Don't really agree on this. The guy is just looking for the best possible career move. Milan, Barcelona and Bayern to name a few have registered their interest in him. He can play Champions League with them on a yearly basis (and believe me he is good enough for that), so can't blame him for holding out for the best possible move. Not every Dutchie is an Everton fan mind you.

I for one would be over the moon if we signed him.

"international winger will leave the club in January - with Everton, Arsenal and Liverpool all keen on him. But Wenger remains interested in Afellay, along with Roy Hodgson at Liverpool, and the pair are set to go head-to-head in January as the PSV star will be put up for sale on January 1." Unless we saved up alot of money or Sell Pienaar or Bily which will also alow us to give him a good contract offer i doubt he'll come.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...verton-liverpool-and-arsenal-chase-dutch-star

Pienaars contract is up in the summer, and so is Afellays.

Offering a swap deal in January wouldn't be a bad idea tbh.

damn oh well good luck to him dont know how he will fit in barca team myself very good backup imo would of being better of going to team were he is going to be a certain starter

Status
Not open for further replies.