I just found out the new guy in the office next to me is a Red...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put this as your screensaver and make sure everyone in the office including him sees it, tell him since he's never been to a game this is the standard of fellow supporters he can expect to meet.

upload_2017-7-25_21-25-28.jpeg

This must be stopped.

Post glitter to him too.
I used tactical glitter attacks once. You leave a little on thier chair so they walk all day with a glittery rear end & keep topping the chair up throughout the day as they come & go. They had a sandwich in the fridge so I put some in it for a glittery mouth ( didn't work that well to be honest). I put glitter on the hidden side of the drivers door of his car. After much effort I managed to get glitter to sit in the frame of his desk fan too although I ended up having to clean loads so it kind of backfired on me.

Something tells me every single Everton reference will be lost on this guy.. . And most Liverpool ones.

Something tells me every single Everton reference will be lost on this guy.. . And most Liverpool ones.

Yeah, I'm already not hopeful on that front. I asked him how long he's been a Red and he said 8 years. I don't really think he's gone back into the archives like I have.

Just read they were bottom of the old fourth at the time. Barry Horne scored the crucial away goal that got them through!

Really ? That's ridiculous.

I remember at the time the result and they were struggling , didn't know it was that bad and certainly didn't know about Barry .

Every day's school day

Status
Not open for further replies.