I just found out the new guy in the office next to me is a Red...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offer him the authetic Kop experience.. but first take $1,000 off him for the budget hotel, taxibus, ticket and shop visit.. not forgetting to confiscate his phone and give him the songsheet, half-and-half scarf and hygiene wipes. You might want to throw in the Malaysian phrase book to improve his stay plus warn him about the temperature of British beer.

Then take him into the next room and turn on the TV for the game whilst paying off the 4 Malaysian guys who agreed to watch the game and get $25 each for their troubles.

...What are the odds? For those that don't know I'm in the States.

New guy starts last week. Nice guy, getting along great.

5 minutes ago he walks into my office and sees my second screen with GOT up and says "You a Soccer guy"?

"Yes", I reply.

Him: "What kind of soccer guy"?

Me: "Everton kind of soccer guy"?

Him: "I'm Liverpool".

Me: "Jesus, what did you just say"?

Him: "Yeah, I'm going to bring all my stuff in to decorate my office now".

Me: "So am I then. It's an arms race from here on out".

Also me: "Have you ever been"?

Him: "No".

Me: "Of course you haven't".

It's on now.
Many Norwegians in the US are there mate?

exlax.jpg

Just surreptitiously slip this in his eggnog at the Xmas works do.

If he was British, this always wins:

ByZtSoqCEAAdx6c.jpg

actually setting your screensaver to a slideshow of mutant RS fans might be the best way to go.

mutant by association. everyone else in the office will see him as one of them... and while he'll letterbomb you with ymca or whatever, at work he will walk alone.

Dawg - there are a couple of Kopites on my block here in Chicago. Fly their flag off the porch.

My son, 8, flips them the bird as we walk by and I'll bet by the end of the year, he'll have swiped that flag off the porch.

For which criminal act, he will receive his father's beaming pride.

actually setting your screensaver to a slideshow of mutant RS fans might be the best way to go.

mutant by association. everyone else in the office will see him as one of them... and while he'll letterbomb you with ymca or whatever, at work he will walk alone.
lol

Dawg - there are a couple of Kopites on my block here in Chicago. Fly their flag off the porch.

My son, 8, flips them the bird as we walk by and I'll bet by the end of the year, he'll have swiped that flag off the porch.

For which criminal act, he will receive his father's beaming pride.

Nice to see you here again Chig. That's solid parenting right here bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.