Hypothetical Manager Shortlist No.1

Next manager of our dearly beloved blueboys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take LVG. But is he realistic? Previously he has indicated that he has absolutely zero interest in us and wouldn't consider us. Has that changed?

Lots of big jobs that might look to LVG in the short term. Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs (if Pochettino goes to Madrid), Juventus (if Allegri has had enough), Napoli (if Sarri goes to Chelsea). There’ll be a huge managerial carousel this summer.

Van Gaal would be capable of getting the club to the point where a younger manager could come in and introduce a more progressive style, hopefully to kick on from Europa to Champions League contenders.

Comparing him to a no mark like Allardyce is ridiculous.

Exactly. LVG is structured football. It’s an opinion if you like it or not but his way is effective and can be attacking when done properly. Allardyce has no methodology whatsoever apart from every man behind the ball and open up slightly against the bottom 13 at home.

Would Everton fans seriously be okay with van Gaal?

I mean the guy is a brilliant character and a great tactician but his style of football had some fans at Old Trafford
literally falling asleep.

Would Everton fans seriously be okay with van Gaal?

I mean the guy is a brilliant character and a great tactician but his style of football had some fans at Old Trafford
literally falling asleep.
Whats changed? they have exactly the same style with Mourinho hence why they are all moaning now.

Didn't realise until this week that Laurent Blanc hadn't got another managerial job since leaving PSG in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.