Hypothetical Manager Shortlist No.1

Next manager of our dearly beloved blueboys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dare I mention the name? I have to admit I've come round to the idea and I've shot people down for the mere mention of the name in the past. But.....Rafael Benitez anyone?

He defo ticks the scarf wearing nonce box for sure.
Cyclist @Bruce Wayne does not like this

article-1344432651535-1470a9b3000005dc-660884_636x595.jpg

Well connected people mate. I think he's the wrong fit, but the small-minded part of me would love him to come to us and be successful if only for the rage it would cause Liverpool fans.
This is good point .It would be highly amusing although if it went all Agent Benitez Mission Accomplished, I don't think I could take the pain.

Well connected people mate. I think he's the wrong fit, but the small-minded part of me would love him to come to us and be successful if only for the rage it would cause Liverpool fans.
Doubt it would cause any rage at all, more like they'd be buzzing off us hiring the man that took the piss out of us

Least Mancini would instill a bit of fighting spirit. He promised to tear down the banner at Old Trafford and then did it. That’s just the spirit we need rather than the likes of Allardyce playing us down.

It could never happen anyway. There'd be so many against it it's the last thing needed at the moment.
We want someone to unite the fanbase, not drive an even bigger wedge between it. His lack of respect for us, will never be forgotten, nor should it be, whenever his name gets mentioned in consideration for the job.

There was quite a fanzone about Vitor Pareira on this forum a wee while back ('Team Vitor' they styled themselves). I have heard conflicting reports about his ability but in the absence of any other better candidate, shouldn't Everton be throwing big money in his direction?

Status
Not open for further replies.