Hypothetical Manager Shortlist No.1

Next manager of our dearly beloved blueboys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd be up for van Gaal.
Me too, i have to admit i don't particularly like the bloke (but then i don't like Allardyce) but LVG does get results wherever he has been, he also knows how to put a squad together. I reckon he would at least get us back into europe possibly even win a cup. Also him and Brands worked together pretty well when they won the league with AZ in Holland.

Might as well stay with Big Sam if thinking about LVG. Plays the same way. Only benefit, would be a better manager for attracting players. But we need somewhere in the middle between Roberto and Sam. Will play attractive football when possible and defensive when needed.

Might as well stay with Big Sam if thinking about LVG. Plays the same way. Only benefit, would be a better manager for attracting players. But we need somewhere in the middle between Roberto and Sam. Will play attractive football when possible and defensive when needed.
I'd rather go for his cousin, Leasowe Van Hire.

Van Gaal has a reputation for being a bit boring because he focuses on obsessively drilled possession. That’s a far different tactic than Sam’s percentage football. He’d sort out foundations out like he did with Bayern and he might just call out a few of the board when they act small time. He’d be high calibre and he had a great league record v Liverpool.

Don't understand anyone that would turn their nose up at van Gaal. A proven winner.

upload_2018-4-26_14-50-17.png

I mean, if we complain that Allardyce plays terrible negative football, I understand that LVG is a different class but he still ALSO plays terrible negative football as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.