Hypothetical Manager Shortlist No.1

Next manager of our dearly beloved blueboys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brands comes in I think there is a very strong chance Van Gaal will too. He has being supported in the market and his quotes on Sky Sports makes interesting reading.

If Brands comes in I think there is a very strong chance Van Gaal will too. He has being supported in the market and his quotes on Sky Sports makes interesting reading.
If we are looking for a stable partnership whilst BMD is going on, it would be a great place to start.

Why do people think Van Gaal is referring to Everton and not the Arsenal job if he's actually coming back to manage in England? I get that Brands is a loose connection, but Arsenal makes a lot more sense to me with Louis.

This next appointment is arguable the most important in Evertons history.....get it wrong and we are likely to be in middle table decline for many a year.
Why's that? Leicester were big strugglers and next season they won the league just to be mid-table season after. Far more important is a proper organistation up top, I mean CEO and DOF.

Why do people think Van Gaal is referring to Everton and not the Arsenal job if he's actually coming back to manage in England? I get that Brands is a loose connection, but Arsenal makes a lot more sense to me with Louis.

Just couldn’t see him at Arsenal. They will have their pick of whoever they want in Europe, I doubt they’d go for Van Gaal, he’d be a dampener for the fan base of any top 6 side after United but he could be a great fit for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.