Graeme Sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha you're absolutely joking surely?!

Cahill is 100 times worse than Sharp.

Latter is criticised for not standing up to Kenwright and criticising the board (without anyone knowing details) yet Cahill was the patsy of the Qatar World Cup as one of its key ambassadors and took the millions instead of speaking against all the human rights abuses and LGBT issues.

Sharp may be criticised for many things but Cahill has taken millions to defend an evil regime. Not just defend it but promote it. Have you seen the many awkward videos?

Now that really is scum. And as far as I know he's still doing it. At least for Beckham it was a one off gig. Cahill should never even be allowed into Goodison never mind working there.
I fail to see the difference between Cahill not speaking out about an evil regime and Sharp not speaking out about an evil regime.

I fail to see the difference between Cahill not speaking out about an evil regime and Sharp not speaking out about an evil regime.

Well they're not really as bad as each other are they? If you want to be serious for a moment or actually you're laughing at all the killings and human rights abuses in Qatar. Nice.

Well they're not really as bad as each other are they? If you want to be serious for a moment or actually you're laughing at all the killings and human rights abuses in Qatar. Nice.

It's quite worrying that you had to ponder that anyone would be unsure about this question. I can explain it for you if you're unable to grasp it. It's a metaphorical comparison as the Everton board have about the same creditability in football as the Qatar regime has in humanitarian issues. I'll know to lay off the observational comedy next time and keep it simple for you.

what an upside down world we live in when a RS we hate , whose more famous amongst us for spitting at kids than the trophies he’s lifted and wouldn’t be able to walk through our fans without being given the height of abuse does more to protect and defend those fans than 99.9% of the men we’ve hero worshipped for decades.

All these fellas that had their names sung , cheered to the rafters , glad handed when they’re seen, offered drinks in bars , over priced tickets bought to see them retell recycled stories and the opportunity to buy a cheap Signed photo for £50 , they All seem incapable of opening their collective mouths. As the National and international media battered and demonised the fanbase us barely a whisper , with the noteable exceptions , as so many have sought to find excuses and exclaim “what can they do “. Then on the biggest broadcaster an ex RS who usually trolls us for fun and mocked our star player last year calls out the board for demonising an entire fanbase whilst challenging and questioning the conduct of those running the club

I hope a lot of ex players saw that and felt embarrassed, I suspect they’ll care not a jot as it feels like you couldn’t redden most of their necks with a blowtorch .

what an upside down world we live in when a RS we hate , whose more famous amongst us for spitting at kids than the trophies he’s lifted and wouldn’t be able to walk through our fans without being given the height of abuse does more to protect and defend those fans than 99.9% of the men we’ve hero worshipped for decades.

All these fellas that had their names sung , cheered to the rafters , glad handed when they’re seen, offered drinks in bars , over priced tickets bought to see them retell recycled stories and the opportunity to buy a cheap Signed photo for £50 , they All seem incapable of opening their collective mouths. As the National and international media battered and demonised the fanbase us barely a whisper , with the noteable exceptions , as so many have sought to find excuses and exclaim “what can they do “. Then on the biggest broadcaster an ex RS who usually trolls us for fun and mocked our star player last year calls out the board for demonising an entire fanbase whilst challenging and questioning the conduct of those running the club

I hope a lot of ex players saw that and felt embarrassed, I suspect they’ll care not a jot as it feels like you couldn’t redden most of their necks with a blowtorch .
Spot on that. I’d have thought Peter Reid would have come out and said something.

Has he really been on the radio today and blamed fans protests for us not signing players? That's what I'm seeing an social media.

He really does have no shame if he has. Happy to take £££ whilst being complicit in seeing this club rot and pushing the blame onto the fans.

Man Utd fans have protested about the Glazers for a long time yet that hasn't stopped them from signing players. What an absolute muppet Sharp is and has been for a long time.

Has he really been on the radio today and blamed fans protests for us not signing players? That's what I'm seeing an social media.

He really does have no shame if he has. Happy to take £££ whilst being complicit in seeing this club rot and pushing the blame onto the fans.

Man Utd fans have protested about the Glazers for a long time yet that hasn't stopped them from signing players. What an absolute muppet Sharp is and has been for a long time.
I have never met him but have developed an intense dislike of him. As somebody who enjoyed success with us his implied assertions that we should shut up and accept our demise boils my p..s. His post playing career contains no possible evidence he is equipped to perform the role of a director. He has it appears, enhanced his wealth with no other skills than being a bootlicker.

There have been protests for ages at utd but can't remember players being stopped by supporters as they go home.
That said if they hadn't won in 14 games then that probably would happen. Trouble for us though is no team is that bad and it hasn't, making us looking like a unique basket case.

What Sharp is saying (if true) is correct, those pictures were terrible and try AG leaving his 'boyhood' club the optics don't look great - even though he was going to go anyway.
But what he is not saying there is the part the board played in all that. He was part of the machine that tried to paint the fans in a bad light and the board as victims of brutality. That and by not turning up at Southampton built up the anger to level 10 and somehow they allowed players to leave Goodison separately or without protection around the closest streets. Did they want that to happen? As it was going to be likely to have pockets of irate fans around.

They need to go for what they started. But we as fans haven't helped ourselves here either.

I have never met him but have developed an intense dislike of him. As somebody who enjoyed success with us his implied assertions that we should shut up and accept our demise boils my p..s. His post playing career contains no possible evidence he is equipped to perform the role of a director. He has it appears, enhanced his wealth with no other skills than being a bootlicker.

He's literally on the board to make up numbers. We need a certain number of executive directors, when Brands went we were below the numbers needed so Sharp was put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.