Graeme Sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only ex player we have that is even remotely qualified to sit on the board is Cahill.

I'd go as far to say he's streets ahead in terms of qualifications and real world experience in a properly functioning set up than Kenwright and DBB combined.
What qualifications are we talking about, Barry Horne maybe Steve Coppell type or Cahill type, as the club he has position as director has has a video anylist as their manager (Edward Still) absolutely no professional or for that amateur football pitch experience...

Last edited:
Ha ha you're absolutely joking surely?!

Cahill is 100 times worse than Sharp.

Latter is criticised for not standing up to Kenwright and criticising the board yet Cahill was the patsy of the Qatar World Cup as one of its key ambassadors and took the millions instead of speaking against all the human rights abuses and LGBT issues.

Sharp may be criticised for many things but Cahill has taken millions to defend an evil regime. Not just defend it but promote it. Have you seen the many awkward videos?

Now that really is scum.
Neither should be anywhere near it. No more jobs for the boys, get the best person for the job.

Latter is criticised for not standing up to Kenwright and criticising the board (without anyone knowing details) yet Cahill was the patsy of the Qatar World Cup as one of its key ambassadors and took the millions instead of speaking against all the human rights abuses and LGBT issues.

Sharp may be criticised for many things but Cahill has taken millions to defend an evil regime. Not just defend it but promote it. Have you seen the many awkward videos?

Now that really is scum. And as far as I know he's still doing it. At least for Beckham it was a one off gig. Cahill should never even be allowed into Goodison never mind working there.
Where did I say I was advocating for him to join the board?

You asked for examples of him being better qualified that Sharp. I gave them.

But he's clearly not better qualified though is he? The very opposite in fact.
We'll, it depends.

Academically and experience wise. He's clearly better qualified.

Political stance? I'm not sure what his UK politics are, whatever he's done for a previous employer should be largely irrelevant. (btw, I agree with you on his blinkered behaviour around Qatar)

If Everton engaged a recruiter with no prior knowledge to interview both for a board position, there's only one winner.

Which was my original point.

Latter is criticised for not standing up to Kenwright and criticising the board (without anyone knowing details) yet Cahill was the patsy of the Qatar World Cup as one of its key ambassadors and took the millions instead of speaking against all the human rights abuses and LGBT issues.

Now that really is scum. And as far as I know he's still doing it. At least for Beckham it was a one off gig. Cahill should never even be allowed into Goodison never mind working there.
Don't sit on the fence Charlie.

The only ex player we have that is even remotely qualified to sit on the board is Cahill.

I'd go as far to say he's streets ahead in terms of qualifications and real world experience in a properly functioning set up than Kenwright and DBB combined.

Is my exact opinion.

This jobs for the boys thing needs to stop, and stop immediately. Hiring should be done based on best qualified, not how much of a blue you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.