General Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
"number 11"...like he's ordering a Chinese. Then calls himself a fan.

The fraud.

giphy.gif

Staggering negativity here. We have been through the hard times, were still in the hard times and its tough being an Evertonian. My wife once asked me what had I done in bringing them up as blues taking them home and away we've had some dark days but we have to look forward now and be positive. I believe the collective consciousness we have as Evertonians is the biggest obstacle. We never win away at the big teams, we don't beat the RS, collective we don't believe we can, we wollow in the negative and on here it's illustrated perfectly. We need to have faith in a brighter future. I believe with Brands, the dialogue, action in the club more recently we will get there. It's gonna take time.

It's not negative, it's fact that Koeman etc over spent on alot of aging assets that have no resale value. We now have a bloated squad and will need to take a loss on some big earners on the books.

We practically wrote off £300million. That will take time to fix.

Just reading Baxendale's speech: utter drivel from start to finish. Corporate hogwash like "long-term, holistic football strategy and principles".

And Moshiri with his BS: "I have spent £250m to turn a museum into a competitive outfit". No you haven't, on both counts. You utter charlatan.

"Winning the title" in "our new stadium".

FFS, what a toe curling bunch of hucksters we have on our hands here.
You're not allowed to celebrate anything to do with Everton moving forward Dave. Ever. No matter now successful we may end up.

Deal? x

We as in we the club
He owns the club so yes him

One has to understand that DaveK never has anything complimentary or constructive to say about the club and it's management his posts are without fail destructive and belittling. It is his mind set.

Since Moshiri took over the club has been moving forward okay some mistakes have been made but the club is in a far better state than it has ever been going back to when Johnson bought in. The current management does not need to be pilloried at every turn, give them a chance for the improvements to bear fruit as the club moves forward.

One has to understand that DaveK never has anything complimentary or constructive to say about the club and it's management his posts are without fail destructive and belittling. It is his mind set.

Since Moshiri took over the club has been moving forward okay some mistakes have been made but the club is in a far better state than it has ever been going back to when Johnson bought in. The current management does not need to be pilloried at every turn, give them a chance for the improvements to bear fruit as the club moves forward.

He has high standards, nothing wrong with that.

I know where you are coming from. But goals, methods and timelines set are objective and seem tempered by reason that is a change from our recent past for me, or at least to evoke a bit of trust. while transparency in roles reassures around accountability. Like i say the proof will be in results, but in spirit i was happy in changes that have happened in 12 months in the board and corporate governance particularly and a bit of realism and less spin from the owner toward a self sustainable development model of building the club, you know i like that approach like an Arsenal or Spurs.

Poor old Bill was working hard to be relevant wasn't he.
Destination Kirkby was about as real and objective as it got for Everton. It was much more progressed and likely to happen than BMD.

BMD is still at the drawing board stage. And I see only novelty and amateurish appointments to "the team," running the club.

I dont know why Moshiri is being given leeway here. He's been at Everton for three years in the coming spring and we are a basket case. But if people want to keep accepting stories of milk and honey....

So he should toe the lane and say everyone is doing a fantastic job and the new stadium is 100% happening.

No, but give credit where it is due. Are in accord with him that the new stadium is 100% not happening, so how did he come to that. Prefer to stay at tiny GP, fancy WHP or Stonecross, have I missed out any golden opportunities that you and Dave approve of?

Destination Kirkby was about as real and objective as it got for Everton. It was much more progressed and likely to happen than BMD.

BMD is still at the drawing board stage. And I see only novelty and amateurish appointments to "the team," running the club.

I dont know why Moshiri is being given leeway here. He's been at Everton for three years in the coming spring and we are a basket case. But if people want to keep accepting stories of milk and honey....

For one thing DK was nothing to do with Moshiri, All projected building programmes start st the drawing board stage. As for appointments to the managerial side you would prefer it was still wholly BK, Elstone and that other chap given the shove, so Brands, Baxendale to name two are novelty ?? Who else should be there running the club? So the club is now a basket case what was it under Johnson and then BK?

Have you ever considered where we would be if Moshiri had not come in, what exactly is wrong with him Dave?

As I said Dave never anything good to say for the club have you Dave?

Status
Not open for further replies.