General Meeting 09.01.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really about the money or "project".
Man Utd or Chelsea are capable of winning trophies and have a far higher profile world wide than we do sadly.
It's about ego and recognition.
Throw in big wages and actually that is the text book definition of the word "project" to a professional footballer.

I don't think I've stopped laughing since last night
It's the feeling in the pit of your stomach after a real belly laugh. A gentle feel good rumble.

Forget about the fact that it's potentially slanderous lies about someone's mum showing racial insensitivity whilst trying to defend one of our players from being victim shamed after being called the N word, and I just don't know how I'd react.

He's behind you!
Bill Kenwright helps Moshiri out with the search for Barkley's agent...

plain.jpg

It's the feeling in the pit of your stomach after a real belly laugh. A gentle feel good rumble.

Forget about the fact that it's potentially slanderous lies about someone's mum showing racial insensitivity whilst trying to defend one of our players from being victim shamed after being called the N word, and I just don't know how I'd react.

If you don't laugh, you'll cry.

Just everything thats gone on. The Voodoo claims, not being able to find Barkley's agent for half a year, said Agent making guarantees on the back of a sale of his other client, the fact we are 10 million pounds into the BMD move and yet to have a spade in the ground and then the Jim White quotes.

I'm sorry if I'm not taking this seriously when our largest shareholder, at an AGM, said:

"Sometimes he calls me late at night. We've had a bad game and he gets to me. They are conversations between 2 friends and they shouldn't appear on Sky or Twitter."

Just everything thats gone on. The Voodoo claims, not being able to find Barkley's agent for half a year, said Agent making guarantees on the back of a sale of his other client, the fact we are 10 million pounds into the BMD move and yet to have a spade in the ground and then the Jim White quotes.

I'm sorry if I'm not taking this seriously when our largest shareholder, at an AGM, said:

"Sometimes he calls me late at night. We've had a bad game and he gets to me. They are conversations between 2 friends and they shouldn't appear on Sky or Twitter."
I honestly don't know how anyone with a brain can take it all seriously after some of those confessions. If you really thought about it, the pitchforks and lit torches would be out and we'd chase them out of town. As it is, aye yi yi.

best thing that's ever happened to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.