General Meeting 09.01.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Lawton today is already claiming Lukaku is consulting lawyers.

And here too

Crying at this:

The 24-year-old's representative told the BBC: 'Romelu's decision had nothing to do with voodoo.

'He distances himself from these beliefs and this statement and will now see what judicial steps can be taken in relation to them. Romelu is very catholic and voodoo is not part of his life or his beliefs.

'He simply had no faith in Everton and no confidence in Mr Moshiri's project. That is why he did not want to sign on any condition. He wanted to make the next step in his career and wanted the security to be able to leave.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...gal-advice-Moshiris-voodoo.html#ixzz53muXkFq5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What a time to be alive.

If you read the Manc forums they are afraid , very afraid.
He hasn’t set the world alight up there has he and they are starting to see all the faults we seen but forgave because he scored goals, which he isn’t doing for them

10 goals in 21 games, which maintains his career average of roughly 1 goal every 2 games in a pretty modest attacking unit.

I was about to get working on my assignment for uni, but me mas Just belled me and said her which doctor reckons I should get on the ale instead.

Nice little bud for breakfast

It's totally emabarrassing what has been said and I have decided because of my red face through embarrassment I will not leave the house because I do not want people pointing at me and laughing calling the club I support as a joke.
It will take a while to live down and I have deleted my facebook account and gone ex-directory.

Nah!! I am not such a delicate soul to let anything like that worry me or kick up an unnecessary stink. Found all a bit humorous and tongue in cheek. Nothing to lose sleep over so best just to move on.

And how many had he he scored in the last 10 games after hiss starting flourish at the start of the season.
Don’t get me wrong I rate him and wish we’d kept him because we set up to play to his strengths but more is expected from a United No9

if top players like rom don't believe in the Moshiri project then that speaks volumes.

his agent will be a big player in bringing players to the club, and he obv doesn't believe in the Moshiri era either.

and now compounded by this remark.

top balling again from our majority whopper
Not really about the money or "project".
Man Utd or Chelsea are capable of winning trophies and have a far higher profile world wide than we do sadly.
It's about ego and recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.