General Meeting 09.01.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unless I'm misinterpreting what he's saying of course:

Kenwright on transfer policy
Mr Kenwright talks about whether there is a change of transfer policy.

"Now it’s two people. My job was to get them in (players) in the kind of budget we could afford.

There were long sagas over the summer but we brought them in.

Steve did the Turkish deal but in the main it’s the same."

People will still argue that Kenwright has no say on transfers...

So it took BK the whole summer to get Siggurdson who already played in this league, but took Steve Walsh a week and a half to get Tosun from a notoriously hard bargaining club?

In I-don't-actually-know-who's defence, the bid we went to Turkey with was nearly 2.5x times the national record, which probably helped that one go smoothly.

Agree, there’s plenty to be positive about with regards to Moshiri. In that interview today, he comes over as really passionate when talking about individual players. He admits mistakes have been made & says we have to learn from them, we’ll get there etc..

No question our recruitment has been an utter shambles. Let’s just hope he knows the cause & will be ruthless in putting it right.
You don’t become a billionaire if you’re not ruthless plus Moshiri has learned from a master

To be fair, it was a daft thing for Moshiri to say. Even if it's true, which I find kind of hard to believe, he'll likely have to apologise and then the lawyers will get called off

I dunno tbh. It sounds so completely daft that I'd imagine it's true. And if it is true as I suspect then there's no right for Lukaku to claim damages because the truth made him look bad and untrustworthy.

If he's made it up then Moshiri is a liar and brought the club into disrepute. If it's true then he should back himself and stick to his guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.