General Meeting 09.01.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club's a farce on and off the pitch but Moshiri placed two outgoing players in a bad light so it's all sound.

Welcome to Everton 2018.

Team the worst its been since the 1990s
Club reputation non-existent
Run by moronic and dodgy characters
Stadium still at the drawing board stage

This is worse than the Kenwright years. Make no mistake about that.

Which one of those is any different to the Kenwright years?

Indeed

Posters having a go at people for being understandably sceptical merely play into the boards hands as well

They want us to just accept everything they say at face value and want us to forget their past track record

They have done nothing, I repeat NOTHING, to deserve ANY benefit of the doubt right now

They need to be held to the harshest of scrutiny. They've broken far too many promises over the years

They had their chance to be given the benefit of the doubt and they squandered it many times over

Say what you will about them, and Lord knows I say plenty, the board across the park would not be getting this easy a ride from the Kopites if a similar farce was being played out over there.

Really?

No, I doubt that very much.

Unless I'm misinterpreting what he's saying of course:

Kenwright on transfer policy
Mr Kenwright talks about whether there is a change of transfer policy.

"Now it’s two people. My job was to get them in (players) in the kind of budget we could afford.

There were long sagas over the summer but we brought them in.

Steve did the Turkish deal but in the main it’s the same."

From what I've read I think Moshiri is being very honest, you'd never get this type of honesty from Bill.

And it goes to show what the likes of Barkley and Lukaku will do to try and get their moves out of the club, lie, dodge and snide their way to a move away, the players and agents have the club over a barrel and there is not a lot that can be done.
I think the problem is after years and years of pure unadulterated lies from Kenwright and Elstone people find it hard to accept a bit of honesty.
Maybe Mosh is too naive in telling the truth but as you say players have no respect and no loyalty anymore.
While the Bosman agreement was good for players it’s gone too far.
Clubs should sell players with 2yrs left on their contract who won’t extend.
Look at Ozil and Sanchez at Arsenal.
150 m worth of talent possibly going for nothing and reportedly Sanchez getting a 30m signing on fee.
Barkley screwed us out of 20 m by not going in August and I suspect he got a higher signing on fee for doing so.

I note you left the team point out.

And the club as a whole was definitely more respected. And we were a signature away from TWO stadium deals being sorted out.

Not that I'm calling for a return to those days, but it underlines how far we've fallen under Moshiri.

lol yes, because this is inarguably our worst side in over a decade.

I think it says a lot that were apparently so close to two completed stadium moves and they STILL managed to balls both of them up. I'll see how this one plays out before I start going after them though.

Unless I'm misinterpreting what he's saying of course:

Kenwright on transfer policy
Mr Kenwright talks about whether there is a change of transfer policy.

"Now it’s two people. My job was to get them in (players) in the kind of budget we could afford.

There were long sagas over the summer but we brought them in.

Steve did the Turkish deal but in the main it’s the same."
So it took BK the whole summer to get Siggurdson who already played in this league, but took Steve Walsh a week and a half to get Tosun from a notoriously hard bargaining club?

Status
Not open for further replies.