Status
Not open for further replies.
7a0ac15820be4418a2224e6cf2345caa.jpg

I think that translates to

"We'll go with what we've got"

This is on Sky sports web site now.

I see trouble ahead.

MOSHIRI, LUKAKU AND... THE VOODOO?

Romelu Lukaku refused to sign a new contract at Everton after a voodoo message told him to join Chelsea, according to the club's major shareholder Farhad Moshiri.

The Belgium international was in a meeting in March at which he was scheduled to sign a new contract - around the time his agent Mino Raiola claimed the deal was 99.9 per cent done - when the u-turn happened.

"We offered him a better deal than Chelsea and his agent came to Finch Farm to sign the contract," Moshiri told Everton's AGM.

"Robert (Elstone, chief executive) was there, everything was in place, there were a few reporters outside, then in the meeting Rom called his mother.

"He said she was on a pilgrimage in Africa or somewhere and had a voodoo and he got the message that he needs to go to Chelsea."
The witch doctor was a Chelsea fan

Seriously though what have I missed? Reading back a few pages and it looks like the AGM went well

By all accounts it did. It's just the same whinging minority on here who have to try and find fault in everything that is Everton.

I actually thought it was quite refreshing to see some honesty & personality in the answers provided

Maybe BFS reads his KFC chicken bones nestling in his gravy residue. Was that in his autobiography. I'm away to check.

Just got home from the meeting, and it's nice to see that GOT hasn't lost it's touch, and is managing to twist it's knickers round it's ankles over not an awful lot !

To be honest, I wasn't expecting anything massively interesting to happen, and, apart from Mosh's voodoo comment ( I actually turned to the lad I was with and said "did he say what I think he said ?" ), it was pretty much what I expected. Anyone who expected stadium designs to be shown tonight was being a bit naive. I don't think we'll see anything on those until the finances are in place, simply because if the total finances can't be raised, then the design may well have to be scaled back.

Ignoring the daft voodoo comment ( for which he'll likely have to apologise for soon ), The Mosh has gone up in my estimation though. I mean, you have to take into account that English isn't his first language, but he's delightfully bonkers. We might end up failing under him, but it'll be a damned sight more fun than slowly wasting away under Kenwright !

Yeah a shambles eh?

No debt. A new ground on the docks on the way. Spending money on players.

Shambles aye.

Agree, there’s plenty to be positive about with regards to Moshiri. In that interview today, he comes over as really passionate when talking about individual players. He admits mistakes have been made & says we have to learn from them, we’ll get there etc..

No question our recruitment has been an utter shambles. Let’s just hope he knows the cause & will be ruthless in putting it right.

This is on Sky sports web site now.

I see trouble ahead.

MOSHIRI, LUKAKU AND... THE VOODOO?

Romelu Lukaku refused to sign a new contract at Everton after a voodoo message told him to join Chelsea, according to the club's major shareholder Farhad Moshiri.

The Belgium international was in a meeting in March at which he was scheduled to sign a new contract - around the time his agent Mino Raiola claimed the deal was 99.9 per cent done - when the u-turn happened.

"We offered him a better deal than Chelsea and his agent came to Finch Farm to sign the contract," Moshiri told Everton's AGM.

"Robert (Elstone, chief executive) was there, everything was in place, there were a few reporters outside, then in the meeting Rom called his mother.

"He said she was on a pilgrimage in Africa or somewhere and had a voodoo and he got the message that he needs to go to Chelsea."
Funniest thing I’ve heard in a looong time. What a fabulous AGM!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.